Bulls, Bears & The Lion

findvikas

findvikas

Yes I am expecting it to surge atleast 1.5% today BUT then fall in next week as with this high level of USD they cannot keep interest rate low and they have to forcefully increase it... Higher USD is already a bad signal for equity specially emerging markets like India & Asian markets...

Play Safe... March could be fun month again.

findvikas

Here is the update... now I will wait for the downside target to come in 2-3 weeks' time frame

DOW & JONES
Upside Target: 10635, Downside Target: 10040
Day's High: 10,571.94

S&P 500
Upside Target: 1138, Downside Target: 1075
Day's High: 1,139.38

NASDAQ
Upside Target: 2318 , Downside Target: 2200
Day's High: 2,327.03

Last edited:

findvikas

First off I would admit that I was wrong in predicting the downside target due to inaccurate data from Yahoo's servers and my assumption that the wave was on Daily chart instead of Weekly chart... last bearish wave had already met its target while its working on a Bullish wave now for a target of 5500

I have created a screencast of how Nifty may trade in coming three months.

Nifty's Prediction for next three months

Since everyone is talking about bearish levels so I would start this with a bullish tone for a change. Nifty is going to touch 5450 by 27th May 2010

Here are my levels for Nifty

First 4650-4700 within April 2010 first week
then 5475-5500 by last week of May 2010 or first week of June 2010

Here is the video...

I am predicting the next 3 month's levels and they may not come overnight. This is my experiment and if that does not fit with your calculations or if you think that its a "home made" indicator then please let it be.

I am throwing it publicly to the world well in advance just for the sake of sharing what I feel. Let the time decide next is what.

Cheers!!!

scplindia

Vikas,

Please clarify, if you think point 4 has already formed. but looking at Fridays data and runup on the US market,we can see an upside on Monday to 5150 levels. so the wave 4 should now terminate at 5150 to 5180 levels. Looks like you have not considered this.

Also using Fib time frames when do you think we will touch 4645 levels, and are you expecting the downtrend immediate starting Monday, after the gap up openning.

Please advise.

findvikas

Yes, its very much possible max it can take it to 5190 which is 78.6% level... if at all that comes then it would be a golden opportunity to create shorts or atleast buy 5100 put

Yes today could be the start of the downtrend..

Disclaimer: This is all experimental setups... please do not trade them.