Bulls, Bears & The Lion

rajputz

hi vikas bhai...i am new to options...i have bought 5200 call at 38...sjould i sustain it...actually first time trading options so little uncomfortable with it as i really dont know there working...suggest me what to do and hold for how much time...

findvikas

First thing confirm how much square off brokerage you are paying for a single lot to decide your breakeven... its usually around 100 per side so around 3-5 rs of breakeven

which means you need to sell it above 43 to gain anything out of it. I do not have great expectations from Nifty on the upside from here ... see if you get your breakeven level tomorrow then get out of it.. Nifty can once again try to touch 5125-5130 levels.. but below 5100 it is going to touch 5066-5020-4990-4925-4885

rajputz

thanks alot...will sure do exit at those levels...i am charged 35 Rs. per lot on single leg only. I will try to get rid of it..

rajputz

Check Balram Chinni and Bharti Airtel. I am stuck on these for 2 weeks i think...according to trendlines, i bought bought balramchini in a downtrend channel....sucks...bharti is not the major worry....