Bulls, Bears & The Lion

AlokTewari

Waves exists on everywhere from 1min to Yearly chart as well... why miss any opportunity? I do not like holding stocks.. I am not here for wealth creation but transfer of money from someone else's account to mine that is why I play with Options & FX.

My WW Swing trading thread is for my self practice. Anyways if any players gets hurt while playing cricket the coach should not be blamed.

I am not here to argue with you or anyone as that is not going to change either your view or mine. I am here to openly express my views and respect others.
Hi Vikas

Exchange of views, even if contradictory, is hall mark of educated people. I respect your views too even if they are at tangent to mine. My views are not specific to Balrampur but to sugar sector in general & that too not based on any technicals. Just that sugar equation around the world has changed dramatically from extreme shortage & sky high prices to higher production & low prices. Add that to Govt. interferance in India & you have perfect receipe to underperforming sector in the short term atleast. Things may change again over a period of time who knows. That is why never bet on sugar for long term either long or short.

Have a nice weekend !!!

Cheers !!!!

Alok Tewari

vinst

And frankly speaking, I had coded wolfe waves years ago (based on peaks and troughs of daily closing prices, not wicks of candles) BUT have never taken a trade on them.
I need to revive that and look at some set-ups. may be also post here those charts.

regards,
vin

vinst

There seems to be a setup on tatacomm daily.

This chart has price on left y-axis. x-axis is trading days.

The following chart is from icharts.in which I am giving just for proper dates on x-axis

How to trade this now and when to buy tatacomm?

regards
vin

Image is not showing up. You may need to copy the URL and paste in addres bar to see the chart.

findvikas

US Retail Sales Number and its Impact

Good retail sales would probably be seen as inflationary which is good for Gold & Equities, and bad for the USD. If they are way too good, however, it will bring fears that rate hikes might happen sooner than expected which would kill Gold & Equities.

I think a slightly bad number would be bad for the US dollar but would be deflationary so the effect on Gold & Equities is unclear and current trend may resume. A very bad number would likely be USD positive since it is deflationary, and would be bad for Gold & Equities.

I am expecting higher Gold levels near 1130-1135 due to wave count so I am assuming that Sales numbers may be good.

findvikas

Gold and Silver already facing the impact... down quite a bit ... Equities are rallying in Futures market.. lets see how they trade through the day. Numbers are quite strong... way too better... Interest risks fear could kill equities at higher levels... lets see

Last edited: