Bulls, Bears & The Lion

findvikas

Selling naked 5200 put along with Nifty short should be good as well... if you can get more than 75 as premium to cover your losses till 5200

I personally prefer stop losses over hedging too because hedging is costly in India and does not add much value.

saivenkat

Selling naked 5200 put along with Nifty short should be good as well... if you can get more than 75 as premium to cover your losses till 5200

I personally prefer stop losses over hedging too because hedging is costly in India and does not add much value.

Thanks a ton again Vikas ji, for earnest response. Just out of curiosity i asked whether i can short 5200 PE, but me too prefer stop losses than hedging.

Thanks again.

findvikas

BALRAMCHIN Hit the downside target on the weekly chart and I am going to paper trade it per my Wolfe Wave swing calls...

Buy @ 93 (CMP) and stop loss is 5%, Target 130+

Balramchin should have completed its correction cycle today and can give a good return in couple of months.
No stop loss given as it’s a good stock and should outperform in coming months… hold it with a horizon of 6 months.

scplindia

long term trend line gives support at 90 to bal chini. Break of this will result in further downside. I expect this trend line to give support to bal chini at 90 and lift the stock to 31.8% of the retracement.

AlokTewari

BALRAMCHIN Hit the downside target on the weekly chart and I am going to paper trade it per my Wolfe Wave swing calls...

Buy @ 93 (CMP) and stop loss is 5%, Target 130+

Balramchin should have completed its correction cycle today and can give a good return in couple of months.
No stop loss given as it’s a good stock and should outperform in coming months… hold it with a horizon of 6 months.
Hi Vikas

What a transformation ? From 5 minutes charts to 6 months recommendation & that too for hot potato like sugar stock. But anyways it is just a paper trade so no one is going to get hurt. By the way sugar stocks are likely to correct another 10 to 15% atleast after some dead cat bounce since been hammered for last couple of days without any recovery.

Cheers !!!

Alok Tewari

findvikas

Waves exists on everywhere from 1min to Yearly chart as well... why miss any opportunity? I do not like holding stocks.. I am not here for wealth creation but transfer of money from someone else's account to mine that is why I play with Options & FX.

My WW Swing trading thread is for my self practice. Anyways if any players gets hurt while playing cricket the coach should not be blamed.

I am not here to argue with you or anyone as that is not going to change either your view or mine. I am here to openly express my views and respect others.

vinst

Vikas,
As I guess, Alok was in fact praising the range of charts on which you show waves setup. Along with that he gave his own view also which is of different nature.
I am myself amazed at the setups which you present. Actually, I am bewildered !
regards,
vin