Bulls, Bears & The Lion

rajputz

Actually y i am considering this a trend reversal, is that CCI gives very less nuances in Nifty. Once it gives a pattern, it follows it and very less chances are there that it will hit stoploss on daily charts...may be the market remains sideways but chances of going up are more....Even if the volumes are low, what we need is price going up...that much volume is there to sell or buy 20-40 lots at one instance...so even if it is going on low volume, i will try to ride with it....once it reverses, i will wait for next opportunity...

rajputz

Jab Bali ke janwar ke aage hari hari ghas daali jaati hai to use ghas dikhti hai latakti talwar nahin:p
Bhai all these chart are maupulated by big traders like vikas so better trade like me watch atmosphere weather typhoon Isreal conflict spain greece Euro president rule in Jharkhand waste bengal election internal clash in congress then trade nifty:clap:
Kya praveen bhai...mujhe bali ka bakra bana diya apne....:lol:

nimish_rulz

Look for 5070 below 5100... or even 5050 by close of day
Vikas why are you so bearish. I remember last time also you were expecting 9300 according to your wolfe waves in Jan-Feb. When dow was trading below 10,000. You said the same thing nifty 4400 dow 9300 in a week. I personally believe it will be great if we get there because I have no positions at the moment in the market however todays break in the world markets is making my bullish stance from the last week even more bullish. I firmly believe markets will move up because earnings in US will be very strong. The downward momentum has gone down. Germany which has provided all the guarantees in Europe has not fallen as much as world market sooner the world will focus on that.

India has moved from 4780 to 5120 that is almost 340 points up move or in other words more than 7% up move. Dow has moved from a low of 9770 to 10300 almost. Ftse from 4940 to 5250. I definitely see this as trend reversal. I made a stupid mistake when the markets tanked 2.5% on tuesday I sold off everything which was huge mistake had I held on to my portfolio I would have made a huge profit.
I personally feel the markets have discounted all the possible bad news and any good news will take market higher.

findvikas

I do not expect anything, I am not bearish and never bullish... I believe what I see on charts and I fail many times but I still believe what I see on charts. Talking about news... news never make market... market make news and "after" they have discounted on those news...

AlokTewari

What I have seen that if market goes up 100 points one day, everyone starts talking about 5400-5500 or so on & if market goes down big one day, everyone starts talking that 4700 will not hold. As regards Europe problems, I doubt we have heard last of them. Every few days something keeps coming from Europe to keep bears interested & Dow keeps bulls interested. Sofar China has not added any spices to world market, but it won't be long before that happens. Net net it is trader's delight with Nifty going up or down 100 points but market remains in that range of 4800 to 5200.