Bulls, Bears & The Lion

findvikas

It looks like Hungary is promising to default and the Euro is going to test 1.20 today (I think it will break). Given this, I guess NFP doesn't matter and we get a selloff no matter what the number. Although US Futures are giving a scalping opportunity and I am interested to BUY for near 200 points gains. May be we open near 10300-10320 and then decide to sell off.

nimish_rulz

Disappointing Job numbers way below the expectation Dow future jumps from -40 to -150 in 3 seconds. Unemployment climbs to 16.6% and NFP is at 411,000 instead of expectation of 500,000 a drop of massive 20% from expectation.

Rumours in Europe that Societe General one of the biggest french bank has made a huge derivative loss. Besides Hungary's ex government manipulated the fiscal number and new government says there is a loop hole. Markets tanked as soon as the statement came out.

findvikas

Disappointing Job numbers way below the expectation Dow future jumps from -40 to -150 in 3 seconds. Unemployment climbs to 16.6% and NFP is at 411,000 instead of expectation of 500,000 a drop of massive 20% from expectation.

Rumours in Europe that Societe General one of the biggest french bank has made a huge derivative loss. Besides Hungary's ex government manipulated the fiscal number and new government says there is a loop hole. Markets tanked as soon as the statement came out.
Unemployment rate fallen from 9.9% to 9.7% which is good.. but these numbers are worth sh*t they are leaked before. I had dealt with someone from NFP department on a software consulting project... (part of my job) and he agreed that they know the numbers well in advance may be a day or two but they are highly confidential to get leaked... yeah and I sounded like I bought what he was trying to sell :D

nimish_rulz

Unemployment rate fallen from 9.9% to 9.7% which is good.. but these numbers are worth sh*t they are leaked before. I had dealt with someone from NFP department on a software consulting project... (part of my job) and he agreed that they know the numbers well in advance may be a day or two but they are highly confidential to get leaked... yeah and I sounded like I bought what he was trying to sell :D
U.S. May U6 unemployment rate falls to 16.6%

Source: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/newsviewer

Hence I said that....lol