Bulls, Bears & The Lion

findvikas

Today got out of all 4900PE @ 102 while I kept on averaging them for 73 including brokerage. Just before the market close I decided to get into 4700PE at 44... lets see how that plays..

still holding 4900 PE?
I too agree Vickas. Today is a trend reversal on nifty from bearish to bullish....
Vikas

Nifty has closed above 200 DMA after staying below for just a day. It is definetely no longer bearish now. Infact if it manages to stay above 200 DMA for a day or two, 5100 will be broken on upside to open higher targets.

Cheers !!!!

Alok Tewari

findvikas

Nifty is trading in an expanding range and bulls failed once again to break out above this range so bears will try to put all their forces to touch down the support once again and bulls try to enter only near 4700 level this time... keep shorting but play safe...

findvikas

Vikas sir I am on RIL 1000 put from 20 cmp 28 can u guide me what to doand what should be my tgt??????
I am watching Gold tonight which could be crucial day for it and a sustained breakout above the previous swing high near 1250 will give more fear to market while gold can go above 1350 and who knows if we see a breach of 960 in RIL this time... if we do then I would not worry about anything and hold on to it till the expiry to see may be 925-900 levels. Last month's low was 4785 and I think we can very well see 4675 this month which is near the february's low

findvikas