Charts for the Day

rangarajan

For trading short term positions below 200 SMA, i try to see oversold higher timeframe to enter into breakout on lower timeframes or pullback into strong s/r zone from weekly/monthly charts...but position size is small here, as i am playing against the trend...

anil Trivedi,

can u pl explain the above with one eg to understand yr Over sold perception & B/O in lower TF.
Again, if i am correct, yr Higher TF is weekly & monthly & LTF is Dly.

Also, yr perception of applying the above concept in any one of the stocks mentioned by lemondew provided the event had occurred.

Last edited:
I don't have a canslim model. I am just saying this because of falling profits for last couple of years for Rcom and now Idea,Rcom has to compete with Jio.
Yes, i also agree with you. What i am telling is, follow fundamental only if you have sound model behind it. Just having our own notions regarding industry/company doesnt make sound fundamental argument to go for it...

So for rest, using only technical also serves best for them, as long as you have sound risk management in place...you can trade any security in the world without getting to know what that particular security is...

anil Trivedi,

can u pl explain the above with one eg to understand yr Over sold perception & B/O in lower TF.
Again, if i am correct, yr Higher TF is weekly & monthly & LTF is Dly.

Also, yr perception of applying the above concept in any one of the stocks mentioned by lemondew provided the event had occurred.