Charts for the Day

Rangarajanji,

Long time...Welcome back...Presently patel engg is in good structure for going long 68-70 zone...

Looking at past 1-year, its in sell mode, its below 200 SMA for me...Also it tried to attempt above 50 SMA(intermediate moving avg) but failed many a times...so its a stay away category for me...

Generally if stock is well below 200 SMA, and if there is some momentum oversold in macd like indicators...oversold should be deep one...then the pullback rally goes till 200 SMA..these setups can be played but with caution..as stock in downtrend begets lower levels...

For long. only the retracement in this november towards 200 SMA is good zone to go long...first selling has been below avg, so sign of holding that zone has greater probability...

Good morning Anilji,

Could you please analyse GSFC daily and weekly charts for me.

Regards
Khurshed

Stock in uptrend as seen from weekly and daily charts...Weekly approaching resistance zone of 124 level...Clearing above that will have tgts of around 150 zone...

Ideally not in position to initiate longs here...as trend is near to have some resting zone...watch the recent run up having different angles of run up, implying strong trend undergoing...but such trends end up abruptly...as stock moves up with fewer consolidation bases...

Anil'ji look Divis lab chart ...look good for bounce same as bharat finance....ur view plsss
Not interested in catching bottom...If one need to ventured into this one, look for hourly breakouts...Although stock is oversold looking historically...

Play with lower capital allocation in stocks into downtrend...