Charts for the Day

prst

Edited:

on hourly chart stated if 5775-80 breached then 5650 can be expected.
hi anil bhai,
do u trade adx merely to check the momentum or u take signals from dmi also ?
ppl say its lagging in nature.
i feel dmi lines provide divergence, which can be helpful.

hi anil bhai,
do u trade adx merely to check the momentum or u take signals from dmi also ?
ppl say its lagging in nature.
i feel dmi lines provide divergence, which can be helpful.
Dear prst,

Earlier i design a system with CCI and DMI's. But When i found same can be replicated with moving averages, avoid it. I see ADX and DMI's with normal signals only, No strict signals of ADX above 40 and DMI crossover etc etc...
Now see Nifty daily chart, market falling like anything but ADx lying idle and started rising just now. So if one used filter of above 40 dont know when it will come.

Yes DMI provide divergences, infact if you tinkered with RSI, same signals can be found. So its upto you, how it goes well with you.

I use ADX patterns, DMI patterns with trendlines. Its a secondary tool for me.
If anyone ask me anyone thing to choose, i am a fan of Moving averages and momentum indicators.

omg! lots of buy signal for 2moro.. market about to reverse from here?!;)

UNIONBANK

SYNDIBANK

STOREONE

SPIC

PUNJLLOYD

PSB

KOTAKPSUBK

GODREJIND

EMCO

... and BOMDYEING.
Dear amibrokerfans,

oops, you are getting flooded with buys... that too on capitulated midcaps..ok you smelling big.
Thats infact a good referencer tool, to know the index movements.
Keep it up...

amibrokerfans

omg! lots of buy signal for 2moro.. market about to reverse from here?!;)
no one hit the intraday buy trigger 2day.. no one look strong throughout the day. a totally flop and boring day for me. :eek: but still again i will look to buy those stocks 2moro as they refuse to cross their yesterday low.

prst

Dear prst,

Just seeing chart of PFC and reading ADX in a way i treat it with other subordinate indicators. Just a analysis no strict method here
yes bhai,
dmi combined with trendlines can be quite handful.
but adx line is v. lagging.
by the time we wait for it to cross 20, trend may already be over..

preethi21

i will share my views...
Bullish stocks to invest
TCS/TECHM/MINDTREE/HCLTECH/HELIOSMATH/INFY/IDEA/VGUARD/NATCO PHARMA
better invest in tech stocks...
Rs can depreciate to 65/67 even 70+ agaist doller in coming days ... which can bring down Nifty to 5100/4800 level and only tech and some pharma (sunpharma) can go up...

R M

i will share my views...
Bullish stocks to invest
TCS/TECHM/MINDTREE/HCLTECH/HELIOSMATH/INFY/IDEA/VGUARD/NATCO PHARMA
better invest in tech stocks...
Rs can depreciate to 65/67 even 70+ agaist doller in coming days ... which can bring down Nifty to 5100/4800 level and only tech and some pharma (sunpharma) can go up...
@preethi21

May I request you to begin your own thread for the tips. We are keenly following Anil's technical charts on this thread and other's contributing on the same theme.

regards
rm