Charts for the Day

Nifty hourly showing positive divergence on RSI, and prices near to support zone of 5650.
Breaking it will test 5615-20, which is trendline support.

Earlier try of RSI to breached 50 levels was failed, and it starts moving down but restricted itself above 30 zone, implying too much selling done and its a oversold, ripe for a bounce. First test may be at 5740 / 5800 / 5840.

amibrokerfans

I am not getting this buy signal on my charts. Is it generated thoru DMI Stoch? how?
Excellent Indicator :clap:
Has it been shared earlier. If yes, please tell the link.
hi mangup,
no, posted chart/signal not generated by DMI stoch. i just posted DMI stoch, bcoz there was a discussion on DMI.

hi RDutt,
about 'excellent'..its a multi-timeframe 'system', i mean after getting signal on EOD, i take next few days 5 min intra-chart with some trend catcher indicator, untill i get exit signal on EOD. and sorry mate,its my pvt indicator ( 5 years study on it ) and not shared anywhere.

dear Anil and all,
i am sorry, may be i am directing this thread to wrong direction!..

mangup

hi mangup,
no, posted chart/signal not generated by DMI stoch. i just posted DMI stoch, bcoz there was a discussion on DMI.

hi RDutt,
about 'excellent'..its a multi-timeframe 'system', i mean after getting signal on EOD, i take next few days 5 min intra-chart with some trend catcher indicator, untill i get exit signal on EOD. and sorry mate,its my pvt indicator ( 5 years study on it ) and not shared anywhere.

dear Anil and all,
i am sorry, may be i am directing this thread to wrong direction!..
In that case u need to start a new thread for showing ur call analysis. Let this thread to be followed by those following Anil's analysis, otherwise boarders will get distracted from their views. Just a suggestion.

amibrokerfans

In that case u need to start a new thread for showing ur call analysis. Let this thread to be followed by those following Anil's analysis, otherwise boarders will get distracted from their views. Just a suggestion.
yes i think u r right. as we have lots to learn from Mr.anil ,this thread have to be clean&clear. :thumb: stop posting now on.

RDutt

no one hit the intraday buy trigger 2day.. no one look strong throughout the day. a totally flop and boring day for me. :eek: but still again i will look to buy those stocks 2moro as they refuse to cross their yesterday low.
Yes, most of them remained / taking support around previous candle ranges.. indicating reversal soon... :clapping: closing watching

amibrokerfans

Yes, most of them remained / taking support around previous candle ranges.. indicating reversal soon... :clapping: closing watching
dear RDutt,
few days back i created this image for a special reason. have a look... may be it will help you and few others... ( if u have a query feel free to inbox me, but again indicator is pvt).. i think it relevant with most of technical studies, thats why posting.

Last edited:
dear RDutt,
few days back i created this image for a special reason. have a look... may be it will help you and few others... ( if u have a query feel free to inbox me, but again indicator is pvt).. i think it relevant with most of technical studies, thats why posting.

Dear amibrokerfans,

Good way of trade probabilities getting into success. We as a trader need to understand this, any model we trade with, point of trade initiation is more important.

Keep it up.
Thanks.

Nifty in downtrend, and current price action going on since earlier low of 5676 is seeming to be as corrective action, and minimum price projection is as shown. If its a stronger fall then it may turn down from 5815-20 zone itself.

These observation is according to price observation. Momentum at this point of time in hourly is down.With short term flattening, and developing positive divergence can be a act of trigger for our assumption of rise. Intermediate is UP, and its a favoured one if it turns up from here.
Expect a support around 5640-45 a strong one, trendlines support coming around 5615-20.
In short holding recent low is positive for the market and favoured for upside with levels expected.