Charts for the Day

Nifty update:

Our modest expectation 5900 done.
If cleared 5910 then chance of testing 5940 odd levels.
Above 5940 it may zoom up, so be on caution side.
If cleared 5940 on up, and break it down afterwards then not good for bulls.

On lower side, weak below 5870.
So levels in fight are 5870 / 5910 / 5940

Nifty update:

Hourly intermediate up is posing problem for a fall in Nifty.
Expiry woes are always like a wavering mind and its best to trade light on such days. Also one thing noticeable is october as such is full of bearish sentiments looking historically. And the companion 'MAY' month too.

So we will like to see how expiry pans out. Levels of earlier post are still valid. The hourly short term divergence on positive side is seen to be trying to break upside.
But falling long term again is a risk to rise.

THE MARKET MATRIX of Steve Copan, based on delta phenomenon (Neutral market cycle) by Welles Wilder ... showing NIFTY reversal from 8th aug'13 till 5th sep'13.

will it work?

Amibroker, this by far has been the most accurate prediction given by a user almost a month in advance, would love to see you continue posting about this in a separate thread for benefit of all. How do plot these levels?

Amibroker, this by far has been the most accurate prediction given by a user almost a month in advance, would love to see you continue posting about this in a separate thread for benefit of all. How do plot these levels?

Dear optiontrader,

These analysis is based on cycles. And its used by special software called Delta Graphics Director if i am not wrong.

Cycles are being used extensively by many market players. The thing to note is you can see different cycles and its interaction and possible cycle completion.

You can have short term, intermediate term and long term delta turning points on it.

This itself is a big subject to discuss. 'amibrokerfans' can only give some possible update.

Hope i am able to clarified some of your doubts.

Dear optiontrader,

These analysis is based on cycles. And its used by special software called Delta Graphics Director if i am not wrong.

Cycles are being used extensively by many market players. The thing to note is you can see different cycles and its interaction and possible cycle completion.

You can have short term, intermediate term and long term delta turning points on it.

This itself is a big subject to discuss. 'amibrokerfans' can only give some possible update.

Hope i am able to clarified some of your doubts.
Are these not based on rules that you could manually apply to charts? I was just wondering if amibrokers had done that manually and willing to share