Charts for the Day

Nifty update:

The +ve divergence seen on 5min yesterday is proved to be a failure but not in complete sense, but failure to touch even 5790 was a indication of weakness, or rather impatient bears to take it down.

Anyways, Yesterday nothing good happen, as Short term on daily is down since many days, intermediate too triggered down yesterday. Now its a much of hardwork for bulls to take it off. Momentum sell are like a car turning from a huge slope UP or Down. so its take time sometime or sometimes it just crashed. Point is now every rally till 5800/5850/5900 will be seen as rally to get rid of longs, rather than fresh buyings.

Infact we also noticed get rid of longs when nifty tried to scale 6200+ in september, and failed badly.

So strategy is like told every rally is susceptible to sustain, and lower levels carrying significance are 5710 / 5661 / 5420.

On upside, 5810 / 5900.

Monthly closing which came yesterday was of no good. And it carries significance as september rally failed to mark its presence on monthly chart. Point is money pumping was great still a struggle to get a good close, this was not expected.

So readings from higher timeframe charts like monthly and weekly, showing weakness set and now bears need to do the needful of striking hard.

Result season is coming ahead, and as i am been noticing from last 3-4 quarters stocks getting punished selectively and not the market as a whole. Many stocks bleeding 25-30% while nifty is flat, this is more of phenomenon going on. So trade stocks considering result impact.

sabhlok_r

Nifty update:

The +ve divergence seen on 5min yesterday is proved to be a failure but not in complete sense, but failure to touch even 5790 was a indication of weakness, or rather impatient bears to take it down.

Anyways, Yesterday nothing good happen, as Short term on daily is down since many days, intermediate too triggered down yesterday. Now its a much of hardwork for bulls to take it off. Momentum sell are like a car turning from a huge slope UP or Down. so its take time sometime or sometimes it just crashed. Point is now every rally till 5800/5850/5900 will be seen as rally to get rid of longs, rather than fresh buyings.

Infact we also noticed get rid of longs when nifty tried to scale 6200+ in september, and failed badly.

So strategy is like told every rally is susceptible to sustain, and lower levels carrying significance are 5710 / 5661 / 5420.

On upside, 5810 / 5900.

Monthly closing which came yesterday was of no good. And it carries significance as september rally failed to mark its presence on monthly chart. Point is money pumping was great still a struggle to get a good close, this was not expected.

So readings from higher timeframe charts like monthly and weekly, showing weakness set and now bears need to do the needful of striking hard.

Result season is coming ahead, and as i am been noticing from last 3-4 quarters stocks getting punished selectively and not the market as a whole. Many stocks bleeding 25-30% while nifty is flat, this is more of phenomenon going on. So trade stocks considering result impact.
Thanks Anil Bhai...what would be your top 5 picks?

Thanks Anil Bhai...what would be your top 5 picks?

Dear sabhlok,

I am not a regular trader in stock futures . You can make your list of stocks, and see how they behave in this fall from top of 6150 nifty zone.

And see which stock performed poorly w.r.t Nifty. Those can give a weak sign. And those who are holding it, are telling strength inherent in them.

A friend trader of mine dont track/trade out of 12 stock basket he made considering volume in it.

sabhlok_r

Dear sabhlok,

I am not a regular trader in stock futures . You can make your list of stocks, and see how they behave in this fall from top of 6150 nifty zone.

And see which stock performed poorly w.r.t Nifty. Those can give a weak sign. And those who are holding it, are telling strength inherent in them.

A friend trader of mine dont track/trade out of 12 stock basket he made considering volume in it.
yes Anil Bhai, my current list is as follows:
LT, SBIN, reliance, axisbank, dlf, tatamotors, jpa, tcs, relinfra and mcdowell.
Leaving tcs, tatamotors and mcd (and RIL to some extent)all others have taking a heavy beating as compared to nifty, especially sbin, jpa and LT.

Which one out of these would be your choice?