CMT From MTA

chintan786

Hi all.. right now there is no indian chanpter of MTA.... but there are ppl who wants to join MTA, or already joined( like Oxy..)........

Why not we ppl form Indian Chapter of MTA.... jst like Kolkata chapter of traderji..... so tht all TAs and budding TAs get united under 1 umbrella...

Jst a thought

chintan

oxusmorouz

Hi all.. right now there is no indian chanpter of MTA.... but there are ppl who wants to join MTA, or already joined( like Oxy..)........

Why not we ppl form Indian Chapter of MTA.... jst like Kolkata chapter of traderji..... so tht all TAs and budding TAs get united under 1 umbrella...

Jst a thought

chintan
It is already in process. It should be established by the year end at the max. :)

OXUS,
today i have enrolled myself to become a MTA affilate...i was browsing thru MTA .org webpages to enroll for CMT level Exams for SPRING 2010... i saw 2 windows it mentioned
discount and
discount source..

I googled and i found students in US have 50% discount for exam fees .... is there any other way to get this discount and Source code for the same?

Also oxus i read in this thread that u had completed 2 levels and probably appearing for level three ... could u please fwd me ur email so that i could be in touch with you and seek ur guidance ..

BTW i am professional trader and a TA ..

my mail id is [email protected]

thanks

insider

Hi oxus,
I also am keen on joining the CMT exams. I do not have much knowledge about how exactly it works. Just wanted to ask the difference between certifications of MTA and IFTA. There is an Indian chapter of IFTA which is ATA. I want to know how is CMT offered by MTA is more beneficial than that programme(IFTA).
Thanks in Advance,
Insider

hey guys,
any progress on indian chapter of MTA. also i wanted to know if pursuing Ifta certification wil help in career prospects. wich one is better?
thnx

Hi,

Its nice to know that Mumbai Chapter has got registered..

could i get to know who is heading Mumbai Chapter and contact nos for same because i dont see it in
www.mta.org under the CHAPTERS header

regards,
sanjay mahajan