Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any body trading through VPN???

or VSAT

in eco times i read advertosemnets every monday that trade through single vsat by vpn whats all this?

traderji pls explain

Good for nothing.........

Forget investsmart india.

Dimag se nikal do.........

They are charging 1k each month for their tradeanywhere.exe which is given free by others

Hi

I should make it clear that there is no Rs 800 per month in 5paisa.com. I have been using it for quite sometime now. The charges in 5paisa are as follows:

cash segment:

delivery 0.5% + STT + service tax + regulatory charges.
intraday 0.1% on sale and purchase both + STT + service tax + regulatory charges.
demat chargest of Rs 17 per debit (in case you have taken delivery and then you are selling after 1 day).

F&O: No idea, havent done as of yet.:confused:

account opening charges Rs 500.

They provide a software called Trader Terminal 5 which is free of cost, but I have not opted for that and use web based terminal (it seems their site direct me to log into nse directly and hence speed of execution is also fast in comparison to kotakstreet). But backend support services are poor and also site is quite complicated. definitely not for a layman (i used to be sometimes back, and had lot of problem understanding).

thanks

ravi s ghosh

Nupe,I just today had a talk with ILFS and there is no fix charges say 1000 p.m for their software.Probe is they are damn slow to react but among all online brokers they are most reliable as per my experence.I am working my brokerage slab with them and if I successed shall post message on that subject.Their client base is 70% HNIs so one has to negotiate with them constantly to get a fair deal.
------------more on ILFS--------------why it is safer than rest of bunch?
IL&FS was promoted as a joint venture between Central Bank of India, (CBI), Unit Trust of India, (UTI) and Housing and Development Finance Corporation (HDFC)
With the objective of extending its reach & resources & the broad base its shareholding, IL&FS inducted reputed domestic & foreign investors such as International Finance Corporation, Washington, ORIX Corporation, Japan, Credit Commercials de France (CCF), State Bank of India and the Government of Singapore as its shareholders.
Within a short span, IL&FS has grown into a multifaceted company with a networth of over Rs 6700 million and an asset base of over Rs 39000 million.

As for my exerience, I have had very poor customer service from 5paisa/India Infoline. They did trading errors and did not fix them when asked for. Also, they tend to show more margin amount than necessary and cause unnecessary charges. I am getting out.

I have no complaint with ICICI so far. I have joined Sharekhan, looks the best so far, yet to start trading.

I am using ICICI since last 1 year.
I had few problems/issues initially. But nothing recently. I am happy with them. I can feel the site response, customer service etc are improving.
But I am more of an investor than trader. So if you want for investment, ICICI is good.

Yara,
If you want the exe based version of the software they need min brokerage of Rs1k.Please re confirm.Now asking 1k brokerage for exe based version is what???? doesnt it means that they want comittment from you when you take the EXE based software which others are providing free?????

Regarding brokerage, you say that you are working out.No problem .But for 0.03% brokerage you have to again comitt:( some volumes which indirectly means that you are comitting some brokerage.

Now the question may be whats wrong in comittment when you are ready to provide so much volume.Comittment makes you obliged.Just imagine you are on leave for 1 month from mkt, but due to comittmenst your fixed charges are ON.Whereas when there are no comittmets u are under no obligation.

Every sound businessman knows that it is always safe to be without any obligation:)

Regrading your view that its safe to deal with ILFS..........Remember, UTI was a govt controlled organatsion but is bursted out.Similarly banks like GTB and madhavpura were also BANKs in whcih ppl depsoited their money thinking that they are BANKS and their money will be safe.But what happened u know.

I dont say that its not safe with investsmartindia.Yes offcourse its the most reputed name in industry.Its safe to trade with them but then others also in industry are safe:)

Hi,

I too had a word with IL&FS they saying

intraday they gonna charge 0.10% and deleviry 0.60%
so still under negotiation they saying no commitment for EXE based platform but let me see what are the hidden catch they have.

IL&FS i think is pretty confusing for small investors........still confused.

Regards,
gold_ranjit.

Ranjit same rates by UTIsec same platform, no minimum deposit.........and many more to dance:)

so I told forget ILFS

however, pls go ahead and tell the forum abt ur exp

Status
Not open for further replies.