Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
R Trade of Ani Dhirubhai Ambani is starting broking services from this month which is said to be revolutionary in broking activity. Please post any information regarding it if anybody knows.
gvnarendra

Last edited:
gvnarendra said:
Hi all,
R Trade of Ani Dhirubhai Ambani is starting broking services from this month which is said to be revolutionary in broking activity. Please post any information regarding it if anybody knows.
gvnarendra
It'll be better to wait for feedback for sometime than jumping on the bandwagon at the time of launch only.

Best Regards,
--Ashish

Raju

Hi,

My exp says..

ICICI ...Avoid..High brokerage/S/W Errors/Slow Servers when most needed.

IndiaInfoline...They do not negotiate much on brokerage.

IndiaBulls .I don't have any idea abt them..But heard some nad news abt them

Sharekhan..
If you are able to negotiate then they are good.
Web Based access is also sufficient for a beginner and charges are less.

Angel Broking ..Bad exp..Take a lot of time with documentation.Check their brokerage.I have no idea.

Go for anyone ..Not for ICICI..Worst for Intraday Trader or any Regular Trader.

Last edited:

ragsid

Hi Asif,

Thanks for the information. I will contact them, but not sure how much helpful it would be as I am in Bangalore. The brokerages you mentioned is without any volume commitments? or with volume commitments?

Thanks,

Rags

Dear GVNarendra ji

I am also very new to this trading / forum like our sunandoghosh ji. i recently opened an account with indiabulls and waiting for the username and password. thank you very much for the info.

BTW, I have BSNL Broadband (500 Rs) connection. will Indiabulls SW will work ok in that ? will keep in touch soon again.

Regards
Ravi

Hi Ravi,

I am using the PIB on my MTNL broadband in mumbai, it works fine. Though sometimes it gets stucked because of technical snags. Rest all fine.

Cheers
Gaurav

mgravimg said:
Dear GVNarendra ji

I am also very new to this trading / forum like our sunandoghosh ji. i recently opened an account with indiabulls and waiting for the username and password. thank you very much for the info.

BTW, I have BSNL Broadband (500 Rs) connection. will Indiabulls SW will work ok in that ? will keep in touch soon again.

Regards
Ravi
Hi Ravi,
The PIB software from indiabulls will work fine in BSNL Broadband connection.
I am also using BSNL broadband.
gvnarendra

Is it true?

Customers can withdraw funds online from theri trading account with sharekhan , such that funds does gets credited to their bank account next day?

Is withdrawal such fast in sharekhan.......sherus please answer

Status
Not open for further replies.