Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
for small investers like me who do not want to play daily, which 1 is the best.....? is icici ok? as i will be doing mostly in the evening , when the market is off!......i am new, pls help
will invest total around 50,000(max).....
please sugest.

You can actually look at any company that allows you to place after market orders (AMO's). For first time investors, icici is a good beginning as they offer the amo facility. If I am not wrong, kotaksecurities.com also provides the same

for small investers like me who do not want to play daily, which 1 is the best.....? is icici ok? as i will be doing mostly in the evening , when the market is off!......i am new, pls help
will invest total around 50,000(max).....
please sugest.
I have enquired about reliance money it seems to be good
they said 2500(anually)+750(approx) to open a new account
so u can do intraday & Derivatives upto 5.5 Cr without brokerage(but taxes apply)
and deliveries upto 60 lakhs(if ur not trading upto 60 lakhs it can be carried over to nxt yr or so) without brokerage.

There are also schemes available for 6 months also....

so u enquire abt reliancemoney hope that is profitable to u..

Hi Traderji

I need a help from you .

There was a link posted by someone in this thread where a long list of brokers where given as this thread has added lot of weight I know it has been cut short.
I request you to please add that particular post as that link is helpful in looking at different brokers profiles or you can suggest someother site where we can view a complete list of brokers available in India.

Looking for an early reply

Regards

hii gvnarendra.

after reading ur forum regarding India bulls..i called them rite now they are saying account opening charges are 900 which is life time

i tried 5 paisa.com also their account opening charges are 555 for life time..but the condition is that we hav to keep Minimum balance of 5000 credited in their account

Plz clear my confusion where shud i go...

do let me knw dat i heard that india bulls charges for software etc if dat true if yes den how much???

Thanks

JV CAPITAL Gives free ODIN !

if u dont need charts then odin is very fast and simple and software many brokers use. JV Capital Services gives it free to active clients . They also reply to emails unlike many of the other brokers. www.jvfinancial.com for more info. Not bad , but not the cheapest in brokerage but worth it with Sajiv :) Dhawans tips.

Re: JV CAPITAL Gives free ODIN !

if u dont need charts then odin is very fast and simple and software many brokers use. JV Capital Services gives it free to active clients . They also reply to emails unlike many of the other brokers. www.jvfinancial.com for more info. Not bad , but not the cheapest in brokerage but worth it with Sajiv :) Dhawans tips.
Do you want to tell that there is no provision of Charts in ODIN?

prashantsapra,
check this www.sakhindia.net
No ac opening charges
No min balance
ODIN DIET with 4 exchanges , nse bse mcx ncdex
brokerage 0.03% FNO intraday without any recurring charges or volumes comittment.

you can check this also ,
zavericommodities.com

Status
Not open for further replies.