Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
today uti bank people called me up........they have tied with with geojit.....and providing 0 balance acount........but anual charges r there.....
how will this be?
5 paisa has lifetime acount.......but min balance to be kept is 2500, india bulls too has lifetime acount........

i heard those which r not more than 2 yrs old , they should not be trusted!! they may vanish!! how far is this true?

Hi

can anyone tell me about sharekhans intraday charges how much they charge plus margin exposure they give

Shareshop which i see on there adds: what are they are these there branches or dealing rooms from where u can directly sell and buy scrips.

one more question are brokerage scrip specific also suppose you have an offer of 0.03 paisa on intraday and 0.30 delivery apart from them does some scrips attract high brokerage as i heard some scrips are specific where charges doesnot run on 0.30 on delivery.

Can any one tell me how much does IB brokerage charges for F & O,Cash & intraday. and how does the brokerages are calculated (I mean with eg. say I am buying XYZ Company [email protected]. Tot. amt. Rs.23550 and selling 100@245 Tot. amt 24500. just wanted to know brokerages is calculated. for Profit for Rs.950 or for total amount ie. Rs.24500.)

Plz. do clear my doubt

I am using INDIABULLS only for intraday trading which allows you to trade more that 500 NSE stocks in intraday @0.03% brokerage & also allows you to purchase only A & B catogary stocks for delivery in both NSE & BSE.I did not face any problem uptill now.I also have account with ICICIDIRECT which i use for delivery because you can purchase all the stock(except some volatile stocks) listed on BSE & NSE in ICICIDIRECT @0.75% brokerage for purchase & 0% for selling the same same stock i.e.0.375% for each leg but for intrday trading you will definately loose money with ICICIDIRECT.ICICIDIRECT also have problem with there server many of the time.

I am using INDIABULLS only for intraday trading which allows you to trade more that 500 NSE stocks in intraday @0.03% brokerage & also allows you to purchase only A & B catogary stocks for delivery in both NSE & BSE.I did not face any problem uptill now.I also have account with ICICIDIRECT which i use for delivery because you can purchase all the stock(except some volatile stocks) listed on BSE & NSE in ICICIDIRECT @0.75% brokerage for purchase & 0% for selling the same same stock i.e.0.375% for each leg but for intrday trading you will definately loose money with ICICIDIRECT.ICICIDIRECT also have problem with there server many of the time.
INDIABULLS only for intraday trading @0.03% brokerage for both sides or single side. and how much they charge for F & O. one side or both sides?. Can any one let me know??.interested to join IB.

did u sell any stck thru icici, if i am not wrong, icici charges 075 fr both leg, buy and sell!!......corect me if i am wrong!!.....
experts and seniors pls coment.......
i know many use icici acount here, so pls respond.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.