Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
motilal oswal is best as compare to other i think...
its demat charge for online is only 500rs per year :p
and account opening charge plus demat account is only 500rs
:clap: i am happy with my motilal also money withdraw is also very fast
u can withdraw through online...:cool:

waittttttttttttttttt
i don't think this is ur right decision.. i applied for motilal and its account oppening charge is 500rs including demat opening charge this is for online and for offline it's 800rs. also trading software is free and u can also trade through their site if u were on another computer or in cyber cafe........
about charges it's charge is 0.04% for intraday and i think all other broker have same charge it depends on amount of money u invest .ex- if u invest 2 lakh and someone invest 1 core then ur intraday charge is .04% and that person charge is .01% . this facility is in motilal and i think other have also this facility..:confused:
they give intraday charting facility too...but i don't know how much bandwidth their software need for online trading.. it doesn't matter for me because i have broadband connection .person who trade online must have broadband connection ..there is bsnl evdo data card(broadband) not nic data card for only 400rs per month plus tax u can go for it..reliance and tata indicom also have same data card at same bandwidth but price is not cheap as compare to bsnl..it work all over west bengal where bsnl connection is available but it have one problem when u were far away from tower then it work slowwwwwwwwwww.. :annoyed:
hey sorry i forget to tell u about one worst thing about motilal ... these guys are really very slow .they take too much time to open an account they say it take only one week sir but there is no chance under 2 weeks mine is 2 weeks passed and still pending.:mad:..i really hate these ****ers i am with motilal because of its demat charge which is very cheap as compare to other it cost only 500rs per year......:D

Hi

thank you for the detailed analysis on 'min requirements' i have a question. What is the best application/data feed combination to use for full time intraday trading ? for example - amibroker+ pib/nse_bse data, etc.

thank you.

Hi Sunandoghosh ,
1. The brokerage Indiabulls charge is-
For futures & options they charge .03% each side + taxes. For opening an account I had paid Rs 1200/=. (I had opened the a/c long back. Their a/c opening fee may have been varied. Please enquire in Indiabulls.) I mostly trade in Index futures.
2. I use a laptop having AMD processor which is very fast and have a reliance mobile for internet connections so that I can be connected anywhere
where there is reliance network.
a.They do not have the facility to trade in BSE, online.
b. For the software (Power Indiabulls) I had not paid any extra ammount apart from one time fee paid at the time of opening the a/c.
c. Prior to opening an a/c with Indiabulls I had Sharekhans. Comparatively Indiabulls charges are very less at that time. So I shifted to Indiabulls. I had not faced any login problems in Sharekhan or Indiabulls. Only thing is you should have a broad band internet connection. I think one should have a broad band connections for trading activity [ which involves your hard earned money and also in slow connections if you give orders by the time your order reaches the providers server the price which you have quoted may have been outdated since market fluctuates very rapidly] since the cost of using broad band has come down considerably and also very easy to get it .

Hope I have answered all your queries. If you need any further clarification you can ask me.
gvnarendra.

stockBond

Hello Mr. Ghosh,

Indiabulls does give the BSE option for the online trade. Their software is optional and it does not work in LAN.

IB is good brokerage firm. Recently I found another firm offering the irrestible offer of Unlimited trading with Zero brokerage - (upfront fee is annual 14000). It is good for traders and high volume grossers.

Taking into consideration the volumes generated such charges for annual brokerage is enticing.:) This is from Bajaj. Never heard before in the market thus worth trying.
Anyone having experience with Bajaj(justtrade.in) ?........Any hidden charges or unfriendly platform...plz share.

stockBond

Anyone having experience with Bajaj(justtrade.in) ?........Any hidden charges or unfriendly platform...plz share.
anybody using their platform?

One more ques: What are the additional charges (i.e. Turnover Tax, Stamp duty, CM/TM Charges etc ) except STT you have to pay? Just wanted to calculate net cost of trading.

stockBond

anybody using their platform?

One more ques: What are the additional charges (i.e. Turnover Tax, Stamp duty, CM/TM Charges etc ) except STT you have to pay? Just wanted to calculate net cost of trading.
If I want to go for 14000 scheme (unlimited free brokerage) isn't it good ?
Anyone using Bajaj? Can we talk ? My number 9946485707 ......Plz need some advice from you as you are already using it.

hello,
i prefr sharekhan anyday over any other as per my requirment....:thumb:
it's giving me only 3 paisa brokerage rate only on intraday and it's tt terminal is excellent i'm really happy with there services:clap:

jack of jacks

pleaseharsh

jack ..did u go for amc package to get 3 paise brokerage ? or u the old client of sharekhan with good intraday volume and so they charge less from u...
regards
harsh

jack ..did u go for amc package to get 3 paise brokerage ? or u the old client of sharekhan with good intraday volume and so they charge less from u...
regards
harsh
hii harsh
yaa i have jus opened my account der with a balance of 50000 so they have given me dis deal
:)
happy trading
:thumb:
jack of jacks

Status
Not open for further replies.