Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey can anyone plz tell me about www.10paisa.com

i am visiting this site for quiet time. they are saying that they advice on small cap , they will send you an email every sunday recommending 5 stocks , of value 10-50 rs. they talk about 20-30% return on these stocks within 2-3 months timeframe, but i have seen on there website, the stocks that they have recommended achieves its target generally in 2-3 weeks...........

so, plz tell me about reliability of this website...........
i am keen to looking forward to your answer.........

vicky_ag

Ppl having sharekhan, I have a doubt. The sales person tells me about their advanced plan:

Charges: Rs. 6000 as deposit

Intraday: 0.025

Delivery: 0.25

Is this plan good or he is over charging me ?

Also, I looked at all the relevant forms. Therein was a stamp duty paper giving POA to sharekhan. What is that used for??

The customer care guy kept telling me it was to hold shares for intraday to delivery.

Any comments??

i have an account in motilal but i am going to shift in reliance money they have new brokerage plan. according to plan i can trade 1cr in rs 500 brokerage..and 6cr in rs 2500 brokerage...its only .01% and .10% for intraday and delivery...this is ffuucckkiinngg cheap..and demat charge is rs 200 per year and account opening is rs 750....my all friend shift to reliance money duuuuuuuuudddddddddeeeeeeeeeee.......
enjoy....

i buy one software from spider software . com which provide live charting facility with indicator software is good but the problem is it cost 25 thousand for 6 month is there any other software in market which is cheap...... also these guys provide help anytime u want just have to call them ..they have branch all over india...if anyone know about some software then please post here . i am from kolkata ...

i buy one software from spider software . com which provide live charting facility with indicator software is good but the problem is it cost 25 thousand for 6 month is there any other software in market which is cheap...... also these guys provide help anytime u want just have to call them ..they have branch all over india...if anyone know about some software then please post here . i am from kolkata ...
We are not looking such expensive software..
thanks

hi guys,

I am currently trading with RELIANCE MONEY. Since they dont have a good trading platform which supports intraday trading, I am planning to change the broker.

My average daily volume is more than 40 lakhs and am trading in nifty futures.

INDIA BULLS has offered me 0.01% per leg for trading in futures.

Do you think this is a good rate? Is there is a chance to bargain for a lesser rate? Please advice..................

btw, current SERVICE TAX rate is 12.24% and it is charged on brokerage + other transaction costs......Right????????

Sunil

Ppl having sharekhan, I have a doubt. The sales person tells me about their advanced plan:

Charges: Rs. 6000 as deposit

Intraday: 0.025

Delivery: 0.25

Is this plan good or he is over charging me ?

Also, I looked at all the relevant forms. Therein was a stamp duty paper giving POA to sharekhan. What is that used for??

The customer care guy kept telling me it was to hold shares for intraday to delivery.

Any comments??
It will not make much of a difference, but just wanted to clarify Sharekhan charges 0.05% for intraday transactions on ONLY sell leg of the trade.
(So, u can put it as 0.025% on each leg, for simplicity)

Click on this link to view the other two prepaid brokerage plans by SHarekhan

Also, the initial account opening fee is adjustable against the brokerage generated in the first 6 months - Click here

Another brokerage house, whose service I use regularly, is Religare.
For TradeAnywhere platform (online based), they offer service under RACE.

Click here to see the prepaid brokerage plans offered by Religare RACE
I prefer this one

Religare also provides an option for ODIN based trading platform under name "RALLY".
You will have to contact their branch/franchise office for their brokerage structure.

sunil sir,
which scheme in Trump Account u are using ? i think it must be Trump super star :)
Actually i want to know how is there software RACE for intraday trading. does it have intraday charting & can we see more than one days intraday charts (like in trade tiger we can see 5 days intraday charts). i am currenly using PIB for intraday charting and thinking to switch to sharekhan. so which one would u suggest ? I trade miniflow and 60min methods.

regards
Nilaish

Status
Not open for further replies.