Creating wealth with 25000...impossible?? No...possible

Hi Optimist,

HMM... GUD WRITE UP, AND YES AS YOU RIGHTLY SAID ENOUGH TO SCARE ANY ONE THINKING OF EVEN TRYING THIS...:D,, BUT SORRY MY FRIEND, NOT ENOUGH TO SCARE ME OFF.. MAY BE YOU ARE UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT I AM JUST AN IMMATURE NEWBIE, IRRATIONAL, DREAMER ETC. ETC. SINCE I MENTIONED THAT AS A TRADER I AM JUST TWO YEARS OLD.. NONE OF YOUR FAULT.. ANY BODY WUD THINK THE SAME WAY.. BUT LET ME ADD THAT THOUGH I HAVE SPENT COMPARITIVELY A LESS TIME IN THE MARKETS AS YET,, I HAVE HAD MY SHARES OF LOSSES, RATHER HUGE LOSSES AS LOSING IS THE FASTEST THING THAT HAPPENS IN THIS MARKET.. BUT I QUICKLY LEARNT TO REGAIN ALL MY LOSSES . AND BE RELAXED , I HAVE ACCUMULATED MANY 25000 S IN MY ACCOUNT , BEFORE INVESTING ONE OF THEM HERE. I NEED NOT TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THAT SEE HOW I CAN GROW MY MONEY, I CAN KEEP ON DOING IT SILENTLY WITHOUT POSTING HERE.. THE ONLY REASON OF POSTING MY TRADES HERE IS , THAT I WANT OTHERS ALSO TO MAKE MONEY, AS I KNOW HOW PAINFULL IT IS TO LOOSE, HOW PAINFULL IT IS TO FACE YOUR FAMILY AFTER LOSING ALL YOUR ASSETS.. HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO LIVE WITHOUT HOPE.. SOME CAN BEAR IT AND MANY CANT, AND MANY OF THEM GAVE UP THEIR LIVES VEN RECENTLY ALSO.. SO MY FRIEND , EVEN IF I CAN LIGHT A SPARK OF HOPE IN A FEW HEARTS , EVEN THEN I WILL CONSIDERED MY SELF SUCCESSFUL.. MAKING MONEY BY BEATING THE DRUMS IS NOT MY GOAL.. I CAN VERY WELL DO THAT SILENTLY .. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. AND PLZ NEVER EVER TRY TO DISCOURAGE ANY ONE AS IT CAN BE DISASTEROUS FOR SOME ONE ..
PS.. YOU CAN ALWAYS GIVE YOUR ADVICE , WHERE EVER YOU THINK YOU CAN.. AS ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS HAVE DONE VERY DECENTLY..
THANKS
OPTIMIST:)

If you took that as discouragement, then you missed the whole point of my post. It was just a simple, but crucial suggestion that if u wish to grow Rs X into Rs Y, then employing 99% of X will be a disastrous move. You will be better of managing risk instead of being in the vicious cycle of losing it all and then "REGAIN ALL MY LOSSES". There is a very bright chance that all your pools of 25000 come to nothing if you try to make Rs 10 cr the way you are going. And the market does not care if you are a newbie or if you are Warren Buffet or Jesse Livermore. I never said you were a newbie. If they were to stand in front of me today and tell me that with starting capital of 25000, they would like to make 10cr by betting 99% on one trade, i would post the same post to them as well.

I am sure you have made more money than a lot of people here, and congratulations to you for that. But arrogance, my friend, is the first symptom of failure in the markets.

Take the posts as advice, not as criticism. I would not gain anything from discouraging anyone. I think people ought to be more rational while posting instead of just giving you blind encouragement. If I read correctly, this thread was started so that people like you and me can get good advice on creating wealth. My post was a sincere effort in that direction.

U

uasish

Hello friends,
i surely have a strategy in my mind, but sort of testing it..as it needs some amendments..so rather than paper trading i am trading with little money until i get success.. If it is successful will share with you.. Else we will together find a way . That's why all my trades will be open here..
Regards
optimist
Fair enough,let us 1st give him his space and watch few trades,many have suggested about Risk / Money Mgmt. an obvious must but still plz wait & watch few of his initial trades then conclude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough,let us 1st give him his space and watch few trades,many have suggested about Risk / Money Mgmt. an obvious must but still plz wait & watch few of his initial trades then conclude.
Oh, absolutely!! I just wanted to warn of practices that are famous for huge draw-downs. Would be watching the strategy closely as I want to learn about option plays too.

And hey, i can't complain about the direction as even i'm bearish of the nifty!!

Why not just let him do what ever he wants to? And then comment and give your suggessions and inputs, rather than going the other way.:)

Hey optimist, goodluck buddy,
we are waiting for the posts of your progress...:)

hi'
22nd sep bought nifty puts strk 3800 @ 55 no. 450
26th sep sold them @ 93
profit ---- 93 - 55 = 38 x 450 = 17100 - brkrg
appr 15000
total networth as for now :-
25000 + 15000 = 40000
profit % = 60%
will add 20% to the investment for next week.
rest 40% to be kept as cushion money. or say to be taken back home.
so investment for next week will be :-
25000 + 5000 = 30000

coolboy007

hi'
22nd sep bought nifty puts strk 3800 @ 55 no. 450
26th sep sold them @ 93
profit ---- 93 - 55 = 38 x 450 = 17100 - brkrg
appr 15000
total networth as for now :-
25000 + 15000 = 40000
profit % = 60%
will add 20% to the investment for next week.
rest 40% to be kept as cushion money. or say to be taken back home.
so investment for next week will be :-
25000 + 5000 = 30000
Nice to know u booked profits on your very first trade. Good profit dude.
well done , may u achieve ur goal of earning successfully.
Best of luck for future trades mkts are turning nastier day by day.

I am having 2 CE and 1 PE now.

Bought nifty calls, strk 4300, @ 50 , no. 600 ... investment 30000

bought 200 more @ 38 .. thus now reducing the Cost a bit ..
investment now 37600
calls 4300 @ 47, no. 800

Last edited:
Hi Optimist,

good to know you are making money and putting aside some too. Could you also post which month's puts you had traded (pls post for the new position as well)?

Do you have a stop-loss in?
Also, give us an idea of how the option price varied with the nifty.

Thanks.

devangan123

Re: Creating wealth with 25000...impossible?? Not possible

Bought nifty calls, strk 4300, @ 50 , no. 600 ... investment 30000

bought 200 more @ 38 .. thus now reducing the Cost a bit ..
investment now 37600
calls 4300 @ 47, no. 800
Creating wealth with 25000...impossible?? Not possible

Not possible because you do not have proper stoploss and target mechanism which is basic to get any goals .

If you trade like this way only than we may not be able to read your post after one month because till by than ur trading capital will not be enough to trade.

If you has good stoploss and target mechanism than your chance of success would have been above 90 %

Devan

pleaseharsh

movie : Scarface
the main character Tony Montana(al pacino) only ambition in life was to
be very powerful, quick rich,gangsta & get the whole world down under him..
later on he overturnes his own gangsta Boss who got him into the business..
and then when the boss says to him in a classic scene:

Hey, Tony.

Remember I told you when you started...

...the guys who last in this business...

...are the guys who fly straight...

...low-key, quiet.

And the guys who want it all...

...chicas, champagne, flash...

...they don't last.

------
tony montana just stayed for a while in the game & had his time..he was shot down..just because he never played the game right...and manupulated the rules of the game....