Creating wealth with 25000...impossible?? No...possible

devangan123

Bad luck for optimistic...If he would have waited for another 2hours, would have gained a lot from his oct4300 call options. Wanted to know the tech behind these trade?
Does not matters how good is his analysis , but if a trader do not have Target 1/target 2 / target 3 and stop loss and trailing stoploss (Trailing stoploss is an optional item) than he can not success in a long term .

Yes some analysis can not predict the exact target but stoploss must be fixed before entering any trade . and even if trader want some relaxation in that than he can add but that must be as a fix rule like if stock traded some points below stoploss or some minutes below stoploss .

But all these rules must be set before trading to get success in long run

Devan

uthuman

Does not matters how good is his analysis , but if a trader do not have Target 1/target 2 / target 3 and stop loss and trailing stoploss (Trailing stoploss is an optional item) than he can not success in a long term .

Yes some analysis can not predict the exact target but stoploss must be fixed before entering any trade . and even if trader want some relaxation in that than he can add but that must be as a fix rule like if stock traded some points below stoploss or some minutes below stoploss .

But all these rules must be set before trading to get success in long run

Devan
Yes you are correct. But that stop loss, trailing stop loss everything we can keep during the day. It will work. But if a gap opening happens on any day either positve or negative and if your planned stop loss is within that range then we can not exit.

Yes you are correct. But that stop loss, trailing stop loss everything we can keep during the day. It will work. But if a gap opening happens on any day either positve or negative and if your planned stop loss is within that range then we can not exit.
Gap openings are a frequent reality in financial instruments. But that doesn't mean one cannot manage risk for those situations. The allocation of capital on any single trade should be done keeping this reason in mind amongst others.

Lose only that amount which justifies the trade and which you can justify to yourself tomorrow, because the only way a trader can survive is to have enough capital to put on a good trade when he sees one.

sqrd of all 800 calls @ avrg 53.50
profit = 53.50 - 39.10 = 14.40 x 800 = 11520 - brkrg
appr. 9900
so net worth as for now:-
36500 + 9900 = 46400

devangan123

Bought same 4300 nifty oct calls @ 39.10 no. 800
now at trading at 51
still holding
only reply can be of your tis post is :D :D :D :D lol

I shorted nifty at opening , then bought at LOD by double qty then sold at HOD , again with double qty and then covered all just before closing .

Do this type of trading daily in my dreams not on system

Devan

praveen taneja

only reply can be of your tis post is :D :D :D :D lol

I shorted nifty at opening , then bought at LOD by double qty then sold at HOD , again with double qty and then covered all just before closing .

Do this type of trading daily in my dreams not on system

Devan
hahahahaaha control ur emotions yaar..............

All you need to make a fortune is get the direction right (with enough time for your trade to play out) & he has done it so far.
Options are a different moster my friend, not all trades that go in your direction bring profit. Volatility plays a big part in option premiums.

And no-one gets the direction right all the time.

If one can get the direction right most times, then the strategy is good...but that's not 'All you need'

Good scalping Optimist.
I pray for you everyday ;) :p