Creating wealth with 25000...impossible?? No...possible

coolboy007

hi Rajat,
thanks for the advice , i understand what most members mean to say.. i try to post as soon as i initiate a trade but at times net is not working or there is a power failure , in such cases i sqr off my positions by calling my broker. So whenever possible i do post. Or else i will post well before what i am intending to do in future. But common , take it easy. they believe me or not , hardly matters.
PS.. i like your id 'cool boy' so be cool. and enjoy whatever comes your way.
God Bless You
Optimist:)
Thats good my friend as L2T said it takes hardly a minute to post trade details. I am there with you and yes i believe you. Why would you give fake trade details , you are not one of those technial analysts who gain membership fees from their members and are proving their mettle. Its your money and i hope u multiply it many times.

How cn i be cool in such hot weather of humid , i might be changing it to hotboy007 in summer days:D

Best of luck

praveen taneja

Thats good my friend as L2T said it takes hardly a minute to post trade details. I am there with you and yes i believe you. Why would you give fake trade details , you are not one of those technial analysts who gain membership fees from their members and are proving their mettle. Its your money and i hope u multiply it many times.

How cn i be cool in such hot weather of humid , i might be changing it to hotboy007 in summer days

Best of luck
hahahaaha LOL:D:D:p

sumeetsj

Nice Thread started by Optimist. Some things i would like to throw light upon are (most are based on my personal studies and I trade only options)

1. Try not buying too much OTM options.

2. Try to enter a strangles, straddles at times.

3. Do not over rule Stock options. In this case RELIANCE helps as lot size is 75 and liquidity is also good. It moves fast too. So next time you are bullish on Nifty, try RELIANCE options.

4. The real thing would be when your capital employed will run in lacs. Today as it is in thousands greed and fear will play a little role. But when you will be trading in more than 50 lots real crunching will begin. You might need protection on both sides and hence strategies cannot be ruled out.

5. You are going on the right path. I am also with you :)

Nice Thread started by Optimist. Some things i would like to throw light upon are (most are based on my personal studies and I trade only options)

1. Try not buying too much OTM options.

2. Try to enter a strangles, straddles at times.

3. Do not over rule Stock options. In this case RELIANCE helps as lot size is 75 and liquidity is also good. It moves fast too. So next time you are bullish on Nifty, try RELIANCE options.

4. The real thing would be when your capital employed will run in lacs. Today as it is in thousands greed and fear will play a little role. But when you will be trading in more than 50 lots real crunching will begin. You might need protection on both sides and hence strategies cannot be ruled out.

5. You are going on the right path. I am also with you :)
Dear Sumeet,
thanks for your suggestions.. i will change my strategies and trading pattern every week according to the time left and market trend.. Going to add hedge positions also when we gradually add to the capital..
as far as sock options are concerned ,will use the pseudo dead stock options
for writing .. but for that will have to wait for atleast one month..
Your idea of reliance options is very gud.. i was thinking of SBI etc. Am studying Reliance charts now as per your suggestion.
thanks again
Optimist:)

Hi all,
posting here for the first time.. Planning to trade with 25000. . NO TARGETS AT ALL .. Will post my trades daily here..

Today is second birthday of the trader in me.. Thats y starting this plan now.
I am aware of my weaknesses and strengths..
If my strategies are successful , will definitely disclose. If not then i will go back to learn more.. So plz dont follow me till i succeed.
Reason of posting here?? I want seniors to pin point my mistakes, as criticism will make me more cautious with my trades.
Regards
optimist:)
creating wealth mean how much you mean and in what is the period.
for some 2 lakhs are enough, for some 5 laksh, for some 50 lakhs and for some even above 1 crore is not a wealth. please clarify .what you mean by creating wealth and in what time period,just curious to know

U

uasish

RIL / SBI may not always be (+)vely correlated with Nifty,watch out that,plz trade as per their individual charts not as Nifty's proxy (until they are highly correlated)