Creating wealth with 25000...impossible?? No...possible

kkseal

RIL / SBI may not always be (+)vely correlated with Nifty,watch out that,plz trade as per their individual charts not as Nifty's proxy (until they are highly correlated)
Very true. RELCAPITAL does a better job as far as correl is concerned.

devangan123

bought 100 calls more nifty strk 4000 .. thus reducing the cost to 100 appr. Non believers
can check the price plz
No dear when decision is going wrong than every body is believer here including me, well just thinking what will be your next strategy because right now your average cost is 100 and currently Nifty CE 4000 is trading at 42 , So just want to know your next step

devangan123

No dear when decision is going wrong than every body is believer here including me, well just thinking what will be your next strategy because right now your average cost is 100 and currently Nifty CE 4000 is trading at 42 , So just want to know your next step
Well optimist , Do not feel bad , No body is against you and every body here is wishing you great success .

People like me are just against of you trading style, without stop loss .

We are against because we have seen many people in past trying for similar things but ended with loosing more than 50 -60 % capital , Does not matter how much big amount is 25000 (may be 1 % , 2 % ) for you . but it can be whole capital for some trader and what if try to copy your trading style .

Devan

Hi Devan ,
Not feeling bad at all, And did i mention that anybody is against me?? i dont think so.. if you say so than may be i must have sounded like that some where.. but believe me it was unintentional. And as far as my trade is concerned it is still open , i havent booked it.
still confidently holding it. It may go wrong further . I am watching some levels from where it shud be twisted .. Even in that case we can turn the tables in our favour always, there are many ways to do so. but so far no problem. Thanks for your concern though. And yes regarding copying these trades... i mentioned in my first post only not to follow .. As it is purely experimental.

Optimist

Well optimist , Do not feel bad , No body is against you and every body here is wishing you great success .

People like me are just against of you trading style, without stop loss .

We are against because we have seen many people in past trying for similar things but ended with loosing more than 50 -60 % capital , Does not matter how much big amount is 25000 (may be 1 % , 2 % ) for you . but it can be whole capital for some trader and what if try to copy your trading style .

Devan
Hi Devan

I've come to realize that Optimist is quite convinced of his strategy. Frankly, it's better people learn from their own mistakes in the markets, as this has a greater potential of making them disciplined.

Let us give him space to try out his thing. However, I would request Optimist to refrain from comments like, 'what the heck'. That in itself could influence others into believing in some wrong practices.

Regards,
Wapeye.

devangan123

Well Said Wapeye

Market is best teacher , Reason why i was posting in this thread , because from heart I wanted to see Optimistic making money here but as all others knows that is not possible without proper use of stop loss .

But as you said we should leave efforts now only market can make some one's Perfect

To: earthsecurity

What made you to post the buy on NTPC 200 call @0.80 on 07 October? Your tip was quite correct.

To: all senior members
Is there any thread on this forum which gives short term stock option calls?