Creating wealth with 25000...impossible?? No...possible

praveen taneja

Hell, if you want inspiration I can start a thread titled " How to make 100 cr from 500 rs or go bust trying! " just for you :)

And I can also use the words " what the heck! its just 500 rs.... :) "
Good then u start n i will start too a thread How to make 500 Rs from 100 Crores:D:p

rkkarnani

Guys,
I couldn't understand one thing,
let say there is a scrip X
call X 200 @8Rs premium and lot size is 400
so if we execrsize that transaction at 400Rs
we will get 200*400
but who is responsible to pay that amount
the writer or the broker
The NSE randomly assigns the exercising to anyone short(writer)!!! As in case of shares your brokers does not pay you from his pocket, the system pays!!! Here also the system pays you through your broker ofcourse!!!

columbus

The NSE randomly assigns the exercising to anyone short(writer)!!! As in case of shares your brokers does not pay you from his pocket, the system pays!!! Here also the system pays you through your broker ofcourse!!!
Why OPTION PUTS below 3300 are not listed?

columbus

:DNSE dont want to create a panic n people feel safe that mkt is not going lower n if lower puts start showing u will see ppl buying puts of 1100 nifty too:D

When NIFTY was trading in 4200 range then the lower Nifty Puts (3800, 3700, 3600 ........... puts )were available for trading.But today Nifty Puts below 3300 were not there.That means NSE firmly believes NIFTY does not go below 3300?

U

uasish

exited from calls @ 26 , now have 1 put 3500 @ 150
OK now sit back & take a break nothing is Lost,this is not you competing with yourself but you improving over your past you.
Looking forward to your posts.

Last edited by a moderator: