Creating wealth with 25000...impossible?? No...possible

kkseal

Options are a different moster my friend, not all trades that go in your direction bring profit. Volatility plays a big part in option premiums.

And no-one gets the direction right all the time.

If one can get the direction right most times, then the strategy is good...but that's not 'All you need'

Good scalping Optimist.
I pray for you everyday ;) :p
From my experience, if the direction is right (& persists long enough for your trade to play out) you WILL make profits although HOW MUCH will depend on the prevailing volatility. (Like over a 300 pt move i'd normally expect 100%, but it was a little less in the last move as the Call IVs yesterday was low My SPs are also far more conservative than Optimist's)

I hope it doesn't degenerate into scalping So far it seems he has been trying to focus on the big moves (which is what got me interested in the first place).

Regards

devangan123

I hope it doesn't degenerate into scalping So far it seems he has been trying to focus on the big moves (which is what got me interested in the first place).

Regards
Kkesal , you are experienced member in Traderji and might have seen many people tried some thing similar to this in past too , so its better that we do not make it hot thread as i will also not post here for some time and will request same to wapeye and others but as you time will come when directions will go wrong and outcome will come.

Let him try his best fantasy and we enjoy from out side becuase you too know the result what will happen after some time. This type of thread has maximum life of 1 one month

Devan

kkseal

Kkesal , you are experienced member in Traderji and might have seen many people tried some thing similar to this in past too , so its better that we do not make it hot thread as i will also not post here for some time and will request same to wapeye and others but as you time will come when directions will go wrong and outcome will come.

Let him try his best fantasy and we enjoy from out side becuase you too know the result what will happen after some time. This type of thread has maximum life of 1 one month

Devan
His account will either perish or generate substantial wealth.

Might perish because of the inordinately high risk he takes with way OTM strikes leaving very little room for error.
Might generate substantial wealth if he continues to get the direction right (the % has to be very high).

Let it play out.

Regards

I'd advice optimist to go on posting his trades disregarding both what the skeptics have to say & the pressure of living upto previous successful trades. (After all you only have 25k at stake so what the heck)
yes definitely kkseal , will keep posting for long time , am sure more than a month ( though some of my friends here dont want to read me beyond that) , And of course the skeptics can freely keep on saying whatever they have to .. doesnt make any difference . May be 25000 is very huge amount for them. As you rightly said i only have 25k at stake .
regards
Optimist

Last edited:

coolboy007

Yes, yes but not like today's way that i have bought at this rate and right now trading at this rate in same post ,

if we have to post in this way than we can earn 5 times of capital every day
Then i think the soln to this problem is that optimist POSTS his buy or sell details as soon as he initiates a trade.

Optimist
Plz its my humble request , either post your trade details as soon as buying or selling or dont post trade details at all. People believed u first because u gave your levels as soon as you initiated trade. Now u r saying i bought at this and sold at this plzz see nifty future trading thread and see how members post LIVE DETAILS of their trades even their mistakes are also caught which they hardly make:D.

So dont post details 3 hours after initiating trade , thats wht most members want.
Hope u dont get me wrong , we do believe u but i knw pressure is rising on u day by day as every1 is challenging u.

Best of luck friend. Keep earning profits and continuing this thread.
Rajat

Then i think the soln to this problem is that optimist POSTS his buy or sell details as soon as he initiates a trade.

So dont post details 3 hours after initiating trade , thats wht most members want.
Hope u dont get me wrong , we do believe u but i knw pressure is rising on u day by day as every1 is challenging u.
hi Rajat,
thanks for the advice , i understand what most members mean to say.. i try to post as soon as i initiate a trade but at times net is not working or there is a power failure , in such cases i sqr off my positions by calling my broker. So whenever possible i do post. Or else i will post well before what i am intending to do in future. But common , take it easy. they believe me or not , hardly matters.
PS.. i like your id 'cool boy' so be cool. and enjoy whatever comes your way.
God Bless You
Optimist:)

L

learn2trade08

you know brother,initially when i saw ur postings i was really happy and i did pray for you...but its quite tough to trade options than posting something thats on the leftside of your chart....either way,i wish u all the best...maybe someone does gets inspired by you and makes millions out of thousands coz it is quite possible with a lot of dedication and little luck....:)
all the best!
p.s:if u can place an order through net then it should take less than a minute to post on traderji after your trade...and i defintely agree with devangan,but feel bad that others tend to faulter once in a while!!!wake up seniors!

hi Rajat,
thanks for the advice , i understand what most members mean to say.. i try to post as soon as i initiate a trade but at times net is not working or there is a power failure , in such cases i sqr off my positions by calling my broker. So whenever possible i do post. Or else i will post well before what i am intending to do in future. But common , take it easy. they believe me or not , hardly matters.
PS.. i like your id 'cool boy' so be cool. and enjoy whatever comes your way.
God Bless You
Optimist:)