Crude, gold and Silver signals and update!!

there is no reason for NG to break previous highs when the temperatures are much lower than the previous arctic blast...Unless 281 is in tact we can expect heavy and sustained down move in coming days.. Its all about holding nerves..

Personally I hv hedged my position with crude longs...
I second that .. technically charts are showing uptrend.. but there is no fundamental base to the uptrend...

Well put - Holding nerves is the key - more than once i was tempted to stop and reverse ..but holding to shorts as tempratures will get warmer in coming weeks..

deepakkukrety

S/L triggered in NG at 278..high risk trader can remain short with s/l at 282...

fact is every asset class is moving in a range from last few sessions. be it NIFTY, BANK NIFTY,Commodities, USD, EURO..everything.. mkt is testing both ends and weak hands are exiting on these ends at loss fearing a breakout/breakdown only to see things reversing... JUST HOLD and dnt be a weak hand..

deepakkukrety

there is no reason for NG to break previous highs when the temperatures are much lower than the previous arctic blast...Unless 281 is in tact we can expect heavy and sustained down move in coming days.. Its all about holding nerves..

Personally I hv hedged my position with crude longs...
NG zoomed abv 281,...287.70 high

Even though my S/l hit in NG, my abv mentioned pair trade worked well as crude moved up from 5930 lvls to 6015 now...Unfortunately didnt give crude long call here..

KWR

Ng nice move