Crude, gold and Silver signals and update!!

TraderPRO

NG high 293.60 from recommended price of 280.10...

S/L triggered in SILM shorts though,...

Trade NG cautiously with trailing s/l at 284....tgts 300+...294.50 is the main hurdle...We are heading twds spring in US and its extremely tricky even for MET deptt to predict temp accurately..
Deepak

whats Your views on silver.

On NG, I think, until end of mar, it will be rough weather in US and added to it , the ukraine crisis could lead to higher NG prices. There is another huge winter storm in the weekend across US.
my 2 cents(but am not trading in NG)

deepakkukrety

Deepak

whats Your views on silver.

On NG, I think, until end of mar, it will be rough weather in US and added to it , the ukraine crisis could lead to higher NG prices. There is another huge winter storm in the weekend across US.
my 2 cents(but am not trading in NG)
SILM at the moment is neutral to bullish.. prices need to move past 48400 for another leg up twds 50k+... Todays upmove is due to safe haven demand from Ukraine issue..Need to see a follow up of up move in U.S...

Would prefer to buy at 47600/650 with s/l below 47200 for a tgt of 48300/400...

TraderPRO

SILM at the moment is neutral to bullish.. prices need to move past 48400 for another leg up twds 50k+... Todays upmove is due to safe haven demand from Ukraine issue..Need to see a follow up of up move in U.S...

Would prefer to buy at 47600/650 with s/l below 47200 for a tgt of 48300/400...
Thanks Deepak. Will watch those levels.