Crude, gold and Silver signals and update!!

deepakkukrety

Exited at 287..recommend going short here at 284.50 with s/l at 289.50 for an open tgt...can test 265 in nxt 2 sessions..
prices touched a low of 279.60...hope sum1 booked small profit...however exiting here at breakeven...and recommend going long at 284.50 with s/l below 279 for a tgt of 294 and 300+

deepakkukrety

prices touched a low of 279.60...hope sum1 booked small profit...however exiting here at breakeven...and recommend going long at 284.50 with s/l below 279 for a tgt of 294 and 300+
284.50 to 288.80..again bck to 284.50...luks like mkts are gonna consolidate..exiting now..no position..

zabeen2004

NG took support both at trendline as well as horizontal line...stochastics turned up from highly o/s lvls...it can go only UP from here...for positional trader 277 is a safe S/L..

Good Analysis Deepak.. But I doubt the chart is missing data.. See my DTF chart for NG....... Since you have drawn trendline I believe it wont make any difference. Anyways FYI

zabeen2004

I mnot able to fig out diff...can still see point of confluence of 2 trendlines in ur chart too...BTW how come ur chart has candles of 3 colours? red, green and gray?!!
Look in depth. Last few days candles are missing in your chart. I believe that might be the reason yesterday few people posted in my thread mentioning they were unable to see SR lines. Any by the way its the SONIC R System which is posted in my Thread....