Crude, gold and Silver signals and update!!

mastermind007

MCX Silver Micro Feb Contract has formed double bottom on Hourly chart with a rapid rise with decent volume from the base.

Kindly advice best positional targets....

deepakkukrety

which oscillator u referring for divergence as I cnt see any...neither there is ny double bottom in hrly...kind attach chart u referring...secondaly I advice toremain short n shrt more on rise as long as 20.10 is not broken on comex and 1250 in gold....trend is severly down..these recoveries shud be used to sell..one shud easily get 42000 in downside in few days...

PS: I am short in gold, silver and crude and my views may be biased..

mastermind007

Divergence was in RSI but it seems to have been repainted. Hourly Double bottom are shown with 2 circles....

mastermind007

Is this Wolfe? Incidentally where do you see the COMEX Data? what is 20.10 ?

deepakkukrety

See after a fall of 2000 points a short covering of 500-600 points is pretty normally..under these circumstances one need to keep deep s/l and shud be ready to average on bounces... 20.10 & 1250 have acted as v gud support both in gold and silver many times and hence I believe this shud not be broken so easily especially when fundamentally too physical and ETF buyings have been so subdue,...infact many big funds have cut there holdings in ETFs by as much as 30-40%...

And we cant exactly call it a double bottom since from first bottom the rise is not sufficient and hence tgt shud be lower..moreover it is being formed in hrly..lets remain wid trend,.

ashu1234

MCX Silver Micro Feb Contract has formed double bottom on Hourly chart with a rapid rise with decent volume from the base.

Kindly advice best positional targets....
Well I agree with him, decent volumes are supportive of base at comex also. In my view silver is a good buy for positional trade.
Sl closing below 44k in my view.

deepakkukrety

Moreover EUR/USD is also facing resistance at 1.3560 on daily charts and luks set for a fall twds 1.33 handle which means USD/INR should also follow a strong dollar....I also have negative views in equities whwre in one can see a clear head and shoulder in NIFTY daily charts...all in all USD/INR should again test 64.00 lvls..and hence positive for MCX crude..