Crude, gold and Silver signals and update!!

ashu1234

Its like trying to catch a falling knife, and with bare hands :)
Since 106 levels we all know there is abundance of supply and one of the last road block of Iran is over, then no point in sticking with strong historical support and buying in hope with that.

deepakkukrety

As a matter of fact, IRAN oil is not sumthing tht is coming tmrw or nxt week or nxt month..Oil sanctions are still there..Moreover Saudis are not happy wid the deal and they may hold back their oil in order to check the prices..

In anycase I ll stick to charts whch is showing sum consolidation here albeit a bit volatile...I m watching 92.40 v closely..if broken one can anytime reverse position to make a killing on downside..if at all it isbroken,,..

ashu1234

As a matter of fact, IRAN oil is not sumthing tht is coming tmrw or nxt week or nxt month..Oil sanctions are still there..Moreover Saudis are not happy wid the deal and they may hold back their oil in order to check the prices..

In anycase I ll stick to charts whch is showing sum consolidation here albeit a bit volatile...I m watching 92.40 v closely..if broken one can anytime reverse position to make a killing on downside..if at all it isbroken,,..
Ok are we not trading "Futures"....Well in market even news and the impact of 1 or 2 yr forward is discounted instantaneously.....so if you read somewhere that crude supply of iran is not coming until next month in bullish supporting views/commentary then I'm amused.
Btw charts all are bearish.....Strong resistance at Gap above 94$ tells the story...I have watched your views here and I respect that but just can't resist my self commenting you sometimes get obsessed with your strong views.
Take my comments in constructive manner.....no intention of any war of words.
:thumb:

ashu1234

One more thing If we are talking weekly, then I see 88$....
Just see the selling pressure from the above....can be possible in coming days.

deepakkukrety

Well NO COMMENTS...all I can say is its gud to have different views and thts wht is important for mkts...all bulls and no bear or vice versa wud kill the mkts...

Moreover I am not marrying my position..i do trade on the basis of TA only but sumtimes it is gud to go by ur gut feeling also..

I only said I am watching a particular lvl to remain long or to reverse my position...however I respect ur views and pl keep posting ur views too as tht is imp for us so tht we dnt get complacent with our trading or as u said obsessive...