Current news & Rumours in the mkt

praveen taneja

The cost of insuring Spanish and Portuguese government debt against default hit record levels Wednesday, while the cost of protecting Irish debt neared levels seen ahead of Dublin's decision last weekend to seek a bailout. The spread on five-year Portuguese credit default swaps, or CDS, widened 21 basis points to 510 basis points, according to data provider Markit. That means it would cost $510,000 annually to insure $10 million of Portuguese debt against default, up from $489,000 on Tuesday. The Spanish CDS spread widened to 312 basis points from 310, Markit reported, while the Irish CDS spread widened 16 basis points to 595. The Belgian CDS spread also hit a record, widening to 155 basis points from 147

praveen taneja

CBI arrests eight people, including Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of LIC Housing Finance for allegedly giving corporate loans for monetary considerations. here point is instead of giving loan to individual of indian they had distributed to BUILDER

saivenkat

CBI arrests eight people, including Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of LIC Housing Finance for allegedly giving corporate loans for monetary considerations. here point is instead of giving loan to individual of indian they had distributed to BUILDER
So soon those Builders who got loan either by direct or indirect means will get interrogated and hence the next sector that should assist NIFTY TO REACH 5500 levels :D:D are Realty and Infra sectors..

The more the nifty falls, the more money i must get it ready to invest..

Last night i dreamt of nifty hitting down freeze continually for one week..:p

Capricorn

So soon those Builders who got loan either by direct or indirect means will get interrogated and hence the next sector that should assist NIFTY TO REACH 5500 levels :D:D are Realty and Infra sectors..

Everybody seems to be dreaming a lot lately, and I thought I was the only one who was getting visions.:rofl:

praveen taneja

so soon those builders who got loan either by direct or indirect means will get interrogated and hence the next sector that should assist nifty to reach 5500 levels :d:d are realty and infra sectors..

everybody seems to be dreaming a lot lately, and i thought i was the only one who was getting visions.:rofl:
everyday new dramas :-
1. 17-11-2010 2g spectrum scandal
2. 18-11-2010 - rumour priminister resigned
3. 19-11-2010 sebi said reliance alloted new shares in january 2010 in wrong way
4. 21-11-2010 north korea south korea war
5. 22-11-2010 - lic housing scandal