Daily calls based on buy previous day high short sell previous day low

i m getting consistent profit in this method so m not bother wat u people r writing here .....but avd violate the forum rules its very sad to me

rrmhatre72

I agree with Karan.
After reading statergy, I tried to do it in Nifty but I never observe possibility of gaining 1% in this.
Analysis done by Karan is also valid & your answers to his queries will help in understanding it better.

Evilboy

I'll also agree with Karan. Targets of 1% I think is pretty high for this method. Sometimes a specific stock is already 2-3% up when it is about to break yest high....expecting 1% more increase is asking for too much. Also, as per avd half the quantity should be booked at 1% and remaining at 2%. What if it reaches 1% and then moves back? You cant count that as 1% profit.

Karanm

think u never undertand
Pls. clear u want to do intraday or future

and select aban and lichsfg then paper intratrade live and put comments daily
There is nothing to clear, Intraday or Future.

I am just writing about the Trades you had mentioned of Nifty in Post # 112, now you decide whether it is Intraday or Future.

All I want to Know is how after Buying you Covered at the Days High and how after Selling you Covered at the Days Low in all the Trades.

On 19/7/2010, you had booked Profit of 7.75 in Buy Trade and 12.9 Points Profit in Sell Trade, were these your Target Points, unfortunately Nifty had gained only 7.75 Points after Breaking Previous Day High and lost 12.9 Points after Breaking the Previous Day Low, This is your Magic that after Buying you Sold at the Days High and after Selling you Bought at the Days Low. This Magic you can only do, no other Member can Trade with this Accuracy.

Now you are asking to select Aban & LIC Hsg, do paper trading & put comments. These Nifty Trades were posted by you only, these are your Trades, so first you clarify & explain to the forum Members :
How after Buying you had Covered at the Days High, similarly How after Selling you Covered at the Days Low in all the 16 Profitable Trades.

Once when this is explained by you, then we will discuss Aban & LIC Hsg.

Karanm

We should Stop it now and let Members Decide.

I request all the Members to check the Trades of Nifty Post #112 as per the Statergy :
Buy if the Previous Day High is broken, Target 1%, Stoploss 1%
Sell if the Previuos Day Low is broken, Target 1%, Stoploss 1%

Traget & Stoploss can be verified from a post dated 24/6/2010.

After checking kindly inform the forum, what was the net Result, Person who took these Trades was in a Net Profit of 375.05 or in a Loss.