Daily calls based on buy previous day high short sell previous day low

Karanm

@karan don't confuse people even u to.........m telling u one thing kick out f&o hug cash nse lol n feed back me
you are confused I am not and AVD knows this better than you, what I writting is correct.

Till today why AVD have not Posted his Nifty Performance of June & July, where as in his mail on 24/6/2010 he had mentioned that he had Traded Nifty futures mostly.

If I am lying, you back test Nifty for June & July and post the performance on this forum.

You join AVD on his messanger and you will also get the Truth.

I will not be replying till AVD or You Post Performance of Nifty.

strateji

with due regards to AVD,

this strateji is 100 % worth it

nifty futures is an area where you need an eagle's eye and lot of experience

see and sit infront of the terminal,you will find oppertunities

this is a dreamy world,where fortunes are made in a matter of seconds,minutes,hours,days,weeks,or months.

be patient,confident,dedicated, sure, you will find it,

"never ever insult seniors",

never ever trade without stoploss,

if you ever felt that you have the 100% fool-proof technique....then better leave market

here nobody can develop a 100% fool-proof method as this market is all about emotions of human beings

can anybody in this world correctly measure emotions of a human being ?

so be cool,as AVD rightly told if there is trend reversal in the 2nd half look out for your hit.....thanks

"hope drives the world".......keep stoploss immediately after trade execution

i don't need to join to anybody as m the innovator ............dnt ask any sily q bro

Karanm

I am unable to understand what is the probelm in posting the June & July Performance of Nifty, Nifty Futures, Aban, Educomp or RelInfra, anything of your choice.
If you all have no doubt regarding the Performance of your Statergy, Post the Performance.
Every time 2 People Reply for Third, but out of the 3 No One is Posting the Performance.
Truth will be good for every Member, come out with the Truth & Post the Perfomance.

Evilboy

Checking historical quotes is not enough to judge this technique. You will have to lookup on the charts and see.
Eg: Yesterday high could be broken at 3 PM today but it is advisable to not make any entries that late in the day. If you make entries at 3, most of the times it wont reach it targets. This wont be reflected in the historical data and you will consider it as target not achieved when infact you wont be taking that trade in real time. Same way in the morning 9-9.30 I prefer not to trade.

PS: Im not supporting or criticizing this method.

dear kararnm
just ask how u back test it pls. upload this u havent

so dont try to confuse us

and if to know serious trader's is a question

i am uploading data of july