Daily calls based on buy previous day high short sell previous day low

kaly422000

sorry for educomp long trade i mentioned for today, it was a mistake as i overlook the previous day high but short trade on 30 th was correct.

Last edited:

Karanm

sorry for educomp long trade i mentioned for today, it was a mistake as i overlook the previous day high but short trade on 30 th was correct.
Sir,

Nothing to feel sorry.

Educomp Buy was Triggered as it had crossed the High of 30/7/2010 - 622.25
So in case we would have Traded at 623, it never meet our Target of 629 and last Trade was done at 621.10.

Sir, I have gone through 10 different Technique / Statergies which makes you Millionare in no time Theoritically but when actualy Trade then we realize where we were wrong, by that time we are in a Loss.

Sir I am searching One Techinque/Statergy like Daily calls Based on Buy Previous Day High & Sell at Previuos Day Low, which can make me earn 15,000/- to 20,000/- P.M. to regain my Confidence.

If you know any such Statergy / Technique, Kindly inform me.

Regards
Karan

kaly422000

as i cant upload my chart due to some technical reason i cant explain in that way . if u want to earn in this way this mechanical strateji dont work, u have to depend on chart. volume is a big parameter. any breakout or breakdown sud be supported by volume expansion, which u can observe on chart only. sitting before the terminal only very experience people can watch that volume expansion.
so online trading account and live chart may be esential and also good experience.
i dont know u r experienced with chart or not.

Karanm

how r u back testing that's the matter

pls. put it
Sir, you mean to say I am doing wrong Back Testing.

Ok, then Sir you kindly inform us about your Trades in Nifty Futures & Aban in the month of June & July 2010.

I hope you will be giving the requested information at the earliest in detail.

Regards
Karan

c as u mentioned above that u want a strategy by which u can easily
earn rs. 15000-2000 p.m.

one thing if any 1's knows 100% strategy to earn successfully and u got
than he and u can earn upto 150000000-2000000 rs. or mre in a month

so there is no strategy with 100% success rate which can say that u got it

any strategy work for 10-15 days correctly will earn u but after that in 3-4 days
with the same strategy all the profit of 10-15 days will gone

AS mentioned the above strategy, there is much to say
As above many like Raj, Ravi etc. already mentioned there u have to c volume and
price movement

NOTE DOWN : VOLUME AND PRICE MOVEMENT is the most powerful TOOL for
INTRADAY TRADERS

so if u wan't live send request to me in yahoo will add u can give some time in night may be after 7pm clear all ur questions.

I already mentioned above that it can be the best method to apply on ur strategies may be a one tool can be add in your strategy to confirm ur trades either every day there is
day's for different stocks may be today it's day of SBIN, ICICIBANK etc.

so believe in trend and swim with sail if u r doing intraday trading (as there r three types of trading)

During live market hours u have to sit in front of ur terminal have to be patience have to track stocks c its chart and do trade if it goes wrong don't pray to anyone just close with minimum loss and track other

Tracking Stocks may be 10-15 or more in a day is very easy but u have to got
long experience