have to give time during live market hours
not to c only bhavecopis

Karanm

paper trade it
for a month will get all ur answers have patience confidence and discipline
have to give time during live market hours
not to c only bhavecopis
Sir,

We take Trade on either side of the Breakout with 1% Stoploss & 1% Target.

As you Trade in Nifty futures, in June & July you would have got 44 Trades (Buy 24 & Sell 20) out of these 44 Trades only 4 would have met the Target and that too in June. You can check Nifty after breaking Yesterday's High or Low have moved 1% or more in the Breakout Direction only 4 Times in June & July.
I would request you to check your Trading Record and prove me WRONG.

Regards
Karan

Sir,

We take Trade on either side of the Breakout with 1% Stoploss & 1% Target.

As you Trade in Nifty futures, in June & July you would have got 44 Trades (Buy 24 & Sell 20) out of these 44 Trades only 4 would have met the Target and that too in June. You can check Nifty after breaking Yesterday's High or Low have moved 1% or more in the Breakout Direction only 4 Times in June & July.
I would request you to check your Trading Record and prove me WRONG.

Regards
Karan
with due regards to AVD,
i will answer you,
what is nifty after all? it is an indicator of movement of 50 shares.
so it needs much selling pressure to come down by 1%
you see individual stocks.if you have to trade in Nifty futures,that needs
an eagle's eye with lot of experience.
you take individual stocks,as AVD rightly told,ABAN,ARSS INFRA,ICICI BANK, a lot many others also...sbi,lichsgfin,tata motors etc etc
see those stocks and paper trade it for 20 live sessions with 1% stoploss and !% target and tell the result
if you are getting the wrong report, then we will find out new method.

thanks.....keep stoploss immediately after trade excution

Karanm

with due regards to AVD,
i will answer you,
you take individual stocks,as AVD rightly told,ABAN,ARSS INFRA,ICICI BANK, a lot many others also...sbi,lichsgfin,tata motors etc etc
see those stocks and paper trade it for 20 live sessions with 1% stoploss and !% target and tell the result

On 24/6/2010 AVD Sir had written - traded mostly in nifty future, so I had enquired about Nifty future and had requested AVD Sir to prove me wrong.
By replying to my queries again & again, are you telling Members that AVD Sir is not capable of replying.

Kindly let AVD Sir reply and please do not reply to my queries addressed to AVD Sir or any other member.

I am waiting for a reply from AVD Sir.

Regards
Karan

Karanm

with due regards to AVD,
i will answer you,

Now my Query is for Raviparakkal

Kindly check ABAN in month of July, Total Trades 25, Success 13 & Failure 12
Kindly PROVE ME WRONG.

Regards
Karan

kaly422000

dear karan u did not mention that u want answer from a specfic one. we thought that u need help so try to help u .traderji forum is meant to help each other and it doesnt mean busness. we r not so expert here.and nifty has totally different strateji . i have said that live chart system is more effective.there r also different pivot point stratejis . gann method, fobonichhi etc. which is beyond the scope of this thread. thanx and happy trade and bye to all.

Last edited:

Karanm

dear karan u did not mention that u want answer from a specfic one. we thought that u need help so try to help u .traderji forum is meant to help each other and it doesnt mean busness. we r not so expert here.and nifty has totally different strateji . i have said that live chart system is more effective.there r also different pivot point stratejis . gann method, fobonichhi etc. which is beyond the scope of this thread. thanx and happy trade and bye to all.
Sir,

Any one can anwser but I hope you will agree reply should be to the question and not for just proving the question wrong.

Kindly check Aban, in July 25 Trades, 13 Success & 12 Failure, Success Ratio is 50% and Risk 1 & Reward 1, now Sir you decide and tell the forum how to Trade this Statergy, please remember once we Enter a Trade, Target & Stoploss are very clear and they are to put in the System and not mind.

Sir, by this all I am just trying to present correct picture of the Statergy, I have no where mentioned this Statergy is Bad nor I am capable of doing so.

I had informed you about Camarilla Pivots, pointed out specific Target Points after Entry (In Nifty we get Target 1 for 3 Points, Target 2 for 7 Points, Traget 3 for 11 Points, out of this one should remember 3 Points will go as Brokrage, Taxes etc.but the Stoploss is app.11 Points) but I have never written Camarilla Pivots are Bad

All I am trying is to find some Statergy / Techinue for Trading with the help of all members, so I try to back test the Statergy and put the same on this forum.

I am sorry if I have committed some mistake by doing so.

Regards
Karan

kaly422000

see educomp today and 30 th if u can see the intraday data.educomp today open abv 30 th high make a low 307 and make high of 318 and on 30th it was short sell candidate

Karanm

see educomp today and 30 th if u can see the intraday data.educomp today open abv 30 th high make a low 307 and make high of 318 and on 30th it was short sell candidate
Sir,

Let me clear One thing - I am not writting against the Statergy, I am just writting the Performace of Trades taken as per this Statergy in a Specific Stock.

AVD Sir had mentioned on 24/6/2010 that he had taken most of the Trades in Nifty Futures, I had informed that in June & July we got 44 Trades in Nifty Futures. Out of 44 Trades, 4 were Successful.

Raviparakkal raised objection not to check Nifty Futures, Check Aban.
Same I did and informed in July in Aban we got 25 Trade, 13 were Succesful and 12 were failure.

Now Sir you have come up with Educomp. why you are not talking about Nifty Futures or Aban.

Educomp High / Low of 30/7/2010 was 622.25 / 605.10.
Now what exactly you want to say with your above mentioned mail of yours, I am unable to understand Till this moment Educomp's High / Low of 30/7/2010 is not Broken, so what you are saying, I can't understand.

Sir did you bothered to check the Performance of Nifty Futures or Aban
as per this Statergy.

Why Members here are trying to confuse the facts.

Now I would request you to check the Performance of Educomp as per this Statergy for the month of June & July and inform me the Members

Regards
Karan

rrmhatre72

Sir,

Let me clear One thing - I am not writting against the Statergy, I am just writting the Performace of Trades taken as per this Statergy in a Specific Stock.

AVD Sir had mentioned on 24/6/2010 that he had taken most of the Trades in Nifty Futures, I had informed that in June & July we got 44 Trades in Nifty Futures. Out of 44 Trades, 4 were Successful.

Raviparakkal raised objection not to check Nifty Futures, Check Aban.
Same I did and informed in July in Aban we got 25 Trade, 13 were Succesful and 12 were failure.

Now Sir you have come up with Educomp. why you are not talking about Nifty Futures or Aban.

Educomp High / Low of 30/7/2010 was 622.25 / 605.10.
Now what exactly you want to say with your above mentioned mail of yours, I am unable to understand Till this moment Educomp's High / Low of 30/7/2010 is not Broken, so what you are saying, I can't understand.

Sir did you bothered to check the Performance of Nifty Futures or Aban
as per this Statergy.

Why Members here are trying to confuse the facts.

Now I would request you to check the Performance of Educomp as per this Statergy for the month of June & July and inform me the Members

Regards
Karan

I had simillar doubts about this statergy as karan posted above. I have not understood it clearly. hence I was requesting them to post their live trade.
Karan has check back data ( this is as good as paper trade & results are indicating negative returns)
I understand that ADV is busy during market hours & unable to post the data. But if ADV can put the the data at the end of the day with profit/loss he had made for that day. This will make it more helpful to understad.
if you can continue one post at the end of the day for next 10days then it will help lot.