Datafeed Vendor Comparison

bpr

ChartInk

Most of you already know chartink.

They are relatively new and has a refreshing ui for web based charting.

EOD charts are free. Their charting is really helpfull to view a lot of histrical data at once.
They do provide realtime charts with intraday timeframes and if I remember their charges are around 400 to 800 per month.

I did took a trial long time back.
The funny thing is they don't advertise that in their website.
May be their software still in beta or becuase they are fake data vendor they don't wanna advertise.
(I could not find any proof of legal data vendor let me know if it is otherwise)

Their charting should have a feature to pop out the chart so that I can see the chart in full screen utilizing all my screen space.

their pricing as told to me back in 2012
Cash stocks = rs.400 per month. Futures: rs.450. Both = rs.700 per month

Last edited:

oilman5

As per NSE these are the only legal data vendors

http://www.nseindia.com/content/press/List_data_Vendors.pdf

I checked each one of them.

The only people who are in datafeed business are icharts,GDFL,Neotrade and rest all are not directly providing data to retail customer or related to some other business.Apart from this we have esignal which is most likely taking data from Reuters or Bloomberg.

Anybody who is not listed here or not sourcing data through any one of them is illegal vendor.

So we can broadly classify two categories Legal data vendors and Fake data Vendor.

Most of these vendor only provide Level 1 Data saying that our internet is slow / infrastructure cannot handle it but the truth no body is interested in investing more to get accurate data. As there is no competition people have to satisfy with whatever quality data is available.

NSE provides the following types of data feed

Level 1 Datafeed :
Level 1 datafeed contain 1 level of market depth
just see comments below

oilman5

1]spider software & 2] reliable software -from above lists both r mumbai based and sell data intraday - with accurate fill & scanner.
Ya may not cheap .
Can do multi tasking.
Comments r added to take data anyone likes

bpr

First charting

They have web based HTML 5 charting

http://web.firstcharting.com/

It have NSE MCX NCDEX and FX symbols with real time quotes and 100s of custom indicators along with super trend and renko live charts.
request for demo does not work.
Also can you explain how firstcharting is legal vendor as claimed in their website?

fxgood

request for demo does not work.
Also can you explain how firstcharting is legal vendor as claimed in their website?
Yes web charting looks down and still seems like beta or testing product and about their legal claims your should ask them as it on their website.

Out of town for the last week..bmscharting looks like using same server of risingcomtrade,have to check again but their price has changed to 2 months 1500.Its look like mt4 feed going to be free sooner :)