Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

Iran sanctions, venezuela sanctions, middle east tensions but Crude oil is sinking like no tomorrow. Reason is fear of world economy slowing/recession.
I just saw the rates of Crude Oil and its -5.71% .. maybe good for India/China . The reason for these attack attempts on Venezuela and Iran is to somehow stop them from selling OIL and therefore propping up the Crude Oil prices. Most of the US politicians have hugh exposure to Oil and Gas companies apart from ammunition/Guns companies !!

Raj232

If you have tried near weekly BN atm strikes, u won't have faced this I guess, buying far otm for near weekly have very less liquidity, farther weekly even worse....
In fact, far OTM options have higher liquidity in both Banknifty and Nifty .. so nowdays I only use Limit Orders :)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
China-to-Mexico Factory Shift Thrown in Disarray by Trump Threat

Around the globe, manufacturers have been betting that a renegotiated Nafta, rebranded as the USMCA, and President Trump’s focus on China meant Mexico was a relatively safe, cheap place to make products for export to the U.S. Now they’ve had the rug pulled out from under them and may have to reconsider as Trump threatens to put tariffs on imports from Mexico, which he’s betting will curb undocumented migration.

“It’s just crazy,” said Ross Baldwin, president of San Diego-based Tacna Services Inc., which manufactures goods in Mexico for other companies. He said he’d been getting a lot of inquiries from producers about moving output to Mexico from China to avoid tariffs. “It’s just out of the blue, especially when USMCA is in the middle of getting ratification.”

Mexico has seen big gains in shipments to the U.S. in categories where competing Chinese goods were hit with tariffs, from poster board to air conditioner parts. In all, U.S. imports of Mexican goods surged 10% to almost $350 billion last year. Meanwhile, the growth in shipments from China slowed by about a third.

Already a hub for production due to its proximity to the U.S. and low labor costs, Mexico seemed like a good bet, especially with an updated version of a North American trade agreement appearing to be near approval.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...tory-shift-thrown-in-disarray-by-trump-threat

TraderRavi

low risk profile
5G has arrived in the UK, and it’s fast

EE turned on the UK’s first 5G network today, across London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Belfast, Birmingham, and Manchester. 5G connectivity is now available in limited parts of these cities, more than a month before rival Vodafone plans to launch its own 5G service. I took to the streets of London today to test out 5G, armed with a OnePlus 7 Pro 5G handset. I’m impressed with the early results.

While 5G coverage has been extremely limited with Verizon’s 5G network in the US, it’s a whole different story in London. EE has focused its initial coverage on popular tourist destinations across London, including areas like St Paul’s, Covent Garden, Soho, The Strand, Tower Bridge, and London Bridge. I visited a number of different locations today and performed speed tests against both the 4G and 5G networks of EE.

Now, I know these 5G networks aren’t being fully utilized right now, but the average speeds were still a 10x improvement over what I was seeing on 4G. I’d say the average I was seeing was around 200 Mbps on 5G, compared to around 25 Mbps on 4G in the same spot. I didn’t have to stand in a very precise location to get a 5G signal most of the time, and I was able to walk freely along The Strand, into Covent Garden, and even into London Charing Cross Station all while connected continuously to 5G. The best speed I recorded in this area was around 510 Mbps, close to the popular area of Covent Garden during the peak lunch hour.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/30/18645665/5g-ee-uk-london-hands-on-test-impressions-speed

Raj232

Now a (trade) WAR on INDIA :
https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...-withdraw-gsp-unfortunate/article27399669.ece

The GSP scheme for India is to be withdrawn from June 5
Reacting to the US decision of withdrawing the Generalised System of Preferences (GSP) scheme for India that allowed duty free export of over 3,000 products from the country, the Commerce & Industry Ministry has said that it was “unfortunate” that the resolution offered by New Delhi on the matter was not acceptable to Washington.

The new standards will take effect June 5.
"I have determined that India has not assured the United States that India will provide equitable and reasonable access to its markets," Trump said in a proclamation on Friday evening. "Accordingly, it is appropriate to terminate India’s designation as a beneficiary developing country effective June 5, 2019."

China's tariff hikes on US goods come into force (June 1, 2019)
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-48476651

New Chinese tariffs of up to 25% have been imposed on $60bn (£46bn) worth of US goods.

The tariffs, which came into force at midnight in Beijing on 1 June, are in retaliation for the US doubling tariffs on $200bn of Chinese goods in May. China had previously imposed tariffs of between 5-10% on 5,140 US products.

Donald Trump terminates preferential trade status for India under GSP
The US on Friday announced its decision to end preferential tariffs to $5.6 billion of Indian exports from June 5 after determining that it has not assured the US that it will provide "equitable and reasonable access to its markets."

“I have determined that India has not assured the US that it will provide equitable and reasonable access to its markets. Accordingly, it is appropriate to terminate India's designation as a beneficiary developing country effective June 5, 2019," US President ..

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/69606703.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Raj232

'No more dumping ground for rich countries': Malaysia sends plastic waste back to where it came from

Last year Malaysia became the world's main destination for plastic waste after China banned its import, disrupting the flow of more than 7 million tons of the trash a year.

.... and some people think Western countries are cleaner than theirs , they don't realize ..Western countries dump all the trash in Asian countries

... this must stop !!!
... under the garb of recyclable waste, adult diapers along with deadly viruses are being shipped !!! No more waste of Western countries should be allowed !!!

Last edited: