Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Meet the MP and minister with lowest asset this time. Nice to see such dedicated people get elected and represent us. May he brings a change to the way people look at politicians. Lives in a hut. Assets of 2 lakh includes a hut and a cycle. Had been MLA twice already .

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...for-simple-lifestyle/articleshow/69590839.cms

Lives in this house

Packing his bag for journey to Delhi to take oath

https://twitter.com/SulagnaDash6

XRAY27

Hi Xray Bhai
Congratulations for starting new endeoure in option trading intraday.
I am also nowadays looking for option trading ( buying options) as Bnf slippage & cost is very high.
As you have started, I have some queries.
A) Will you stop BNF future trading completelly or will you do option & future trading simulteneously?
b) which chart do you use for trading? future chart or option chart? i.e entry & SLs are baded on future chart or option chart?
Please share your view & observations about intraday bnf option trading, whichever you think is imprtant
thanks
This is addition to present trading I will continuing with intra/swing/positional as usual,option trading is just added as slippage with respective to BNF is reached 15 to 20 points with qty I trade..as I’m all in trader ,it is a bit difficult to trade ,so moved profit in intra in fut to trade BNF options

1.Trading will be based on fut chart.

2.Going to trade ATM or ITM options

3.ISL will be 50% of buy price,for safety,but will exit only bases of fut SL..so that we will be safe in case of flash news..

4. As usual trend based method,so whole base is on TSL

This is addition to present trading I will continuing with intra/swing/positional as usual,option trading is just added as slippage with respective to BNF is reached 15 to 20 points with qty I trade..as I’m all in trader ,it is a bit difficult to trade ,so moved profit in intra in fut to trade BNF options

1.Trading will be based on fut chart.

2.Going to trade ATM or ITM options

3.ISL will be 50% of buy price,for safety,but will exit only bases of fut SL..so that we will be safe in case of flash news..

4. As usual trend based method,so whole base is on TSL
Thanks a lot for your prompt & detailed reply.
it helps a lot
but I have a query.But If SL triggers in BNF future..then only you will exit from option trade.but if that time market is fast.you will get more loss than expected.or Am I missing something?
ex-If you put SL on future on some level like 31500..future breaks that level in & goes 31450 in 1 minute..so in future, you will exit below 31500 on SL-M price..but how will you exit in option on same price as SL is on 50% price? Sorry For so many questions but I am asking as I am dobbling with option trading in BNF Intraday .So your experience will help.
you are right, in BNF, its very high slippage.very difficult for trader like us who all in & all out..
P.s- Your PM is now working? I tried to PM you.
thanks

Raj232

But If SL triggers in BNF future..then only you will exit from option trade.but if that time market is fast.you will get more loss than expected.or Am I missing something?
Just to caution you, I put in a Market order for approx 2000 unit of banknifty options when the price was Rs 70.. and I got rated from 70 right upto Rs 36 ... fortunately the average was just above my cost. This was approx 4 months back when markets were stable.
So just try out test trades etc, wherever possible before going all in.. maybe it can help before burning ones fingers :)

iwillwin

Just to caution you, I put in a Market order for approx 2000 unit of banknifty options when the price was Rs 70.. and I got rated from 70 right upto Rs 36 ... fortunately the average was just above my cost. This was approx 4 months back when markets were stable.
So just try out test trades etc, wherever possible before going all in.. maybe it can help before burning ones fingers :)
If you have tried near weekly BN atm strikes, u won't have faced this I guess, buying far otm for near weekly have very less liquidity, farther weekly even worse....

XRAY27

Thanks a lot for your prompt & detailed reply.
it helps a lot
but I have a query.But If SL triggers in BNF future..then only you will exit from option trade.but if that time market is fast.you will get more loss than expected.or Am I missing something?
ex-If you put SL on future on some level like 31500..future breaks that level in & goes 31450 in 1 minute..so in future, you will exit below 31500 on SL-M price..but how will you exit in option on same price as SL is on 50% price? Sorry For so many questions but I am asking as I am dobbling with option trading in BNF Intraday .So your experience will help.
you are right, in BNF, its very high slippage.very difficult for trader like us who all in & all out..
P.s- Your PM is now working? I tried to PM you.
thanks
50 % is only to keep check on flash news events, which is almost rare event for ATM options to get hit before we react ,you can ask any number of question, forum main purpose is for clearing doubts !!!

i'm trading with just 2 lots ,i will increase qty with profit,this helps me to observe spread at different stages

my advice is to start small and grow big with profit !!! i will post my BNF option Trade dairy after the ended of this series,it may help you

Yes !!! OTM options do face this issue and as a trader we should also observe how much spread on an average is done with qty we trade ,before increasing the qty,

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Trade war reality sinks in
By Colin Twiggs
May 31, 2019 11:30 p.m. EDT (1:30 p.m. AEST)

First, please read the Disclaimer.

Realization that we are slipping into a trade war is starting to sink in.

The S&P 500 broke medium-term support at 2800, warning of a correction. The target is primary support at 2400. Volatility is flashing an amber warning, above 1.0%.

Nymex crude is plunging as anticipated global demand falls.

Long-term Treasury yields are falling, with the 10-Year headed for a test of support at 2.0%. The Yield Differential (purple line) is back below zero, warning of a recession.

As I have mentioned earlier, a negative yield curve is a reliable early indicator of recession but trouble is imminent when it recovers above zero. Normally caused by the Fed cutting interest rates in response to falling employment growth. The critical indicator to watch is non-farm payroll growth. When that falls below 1.0% (right-hand scale), watch out!

vikas2131

Trade war reality sinks in
By Colin Twiggs
May 31, 2019 11:30 p.m. EDT (1:30 p.m. AEST)

First, please read the Disclaimer.

Realization that we are slipping into a trade war is starting to sink in.

The S&P 500 broke medium-term support at 2800, warning of a correction. The target is primary support at 2400. Volatility is flashing an amber warning, above 1.0%.

Nymex crude is plunging as anticipated global demand falls.

Long-term Treasury yields are falling, with the 10-Year headed for a test of support at 2.0%. The Yield Differential (purple line) is back below zero, warning of a recession.

As I have mentioned earlier, a negative yield curve is a reliable early indicator of recession but trouble is imminent when it recovers above zero. Normally caused by the Fed cutting interest rates in response to falling employment growth. The critical indicator to watch is non-farm payroll growth. When that falls below 1.0% (right-hand scale), watch out!

From here on, we will keep getting a series of -ve news (slowing gdp,high unemployment, stagnant auto sales, trade war, etc )

&

the mkt will keep rising

Don't ask me why or how

It will defy logic..but it will happen

It won't be fierce. It will be irritating and it will look tough to make money. But direction will be northwards.

Aur uske Baad aayega ek Aisa toofaan jo saare retail ki saansein rok dega. It will be a dejavu of 2018. :p:DD