Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Its difficult to track many things. An individual trader does not have the resources to track all the news. Even if we did track news, its difficult to establish the consequences of such news on stocks. Sometimes, stocks will just do the opposite of what we expect. So better to stay away from stuff we don't understand and simply trade price on the screen. Dont have to make trading very complicated.

PS: Instead of researching news, its better to study charts everyday. Helps more!
Yehi toh nahi ho paata..we think on opposite of what's happening and try to become smarter than market.....

Raj232

11:00 AM.. and still nothing happened... fall has been contained... sideways or maybe even some upward movement from 11:00 AM to 11:59 AM .. from current Banknifty level of 31640 on BNF
... but I will not go long since the fall can happen anytime.. (approx 200 points) ...
Flat movement.. neither Up ..nor down.. chutney is grinding :)

Riskyman

one of person i know on social media , trades intraday and tells timing of the move for example expect upmove after 1.23 pm etc and is often right and profitable

what techniques are able to help predict this kind of trading moves ??
Please do not waste your time on such things. Specially, if someone is saying they can give you tips for a fee or if they say they can teach you all these techniques for a fee. Its utter rubbish. No one can call intraday moves with such precision consistently. Instead, develop your own trading skills and trade within your own comfort zone. It will help you long term.
There are many many fakes on the internet so please tread with caution. This forum is an excellent place to learn more about trading so please invest your time/money resources wisely.

Last edited:

kharikumaar

hehe..nice one.. :)
Ever short in calls??
:D:D:D/ no i have not been short on either calls or puts. in options i am a buyer , and i do trade in naked options ( which practically everyone advises against.).
i have my methods. i am clear on my stop losses ( which is the most important factor). so i have had no need to be over cautious on trading naked options.

Raj232

11:00 AM.. and still nothing happened... fall has been contained... sideways or maybe even some upward movement from 11:00 AM to 11:59 AM .. from current Banknifty level of 31640 on BNF
... but I will not go long since the fall can happen anytime.. (approx 200 points) ...
Now approx 12:10 ... and fall might happen.. (i'm not too positive about Banknifty )

kharikumaar

Its difficult to track many things. An individual trader does not have the resources to track all the news. Even if we did track news, its difficult to establish the consequences of such news on stocks. Sometimes, stocks will just do the opposite of what we expect. So better to stay away from stuff we don't understand and simply trade price on the screen. Dont have to make trading very complicated.

PS: Instead of researching news, its better to study charts everyday. Helps more!
a good example is maruti yesterday. after terrible results , most people were saying sell. it just shot up :D:D:D

Raj232

Now approx 12:10 ... and fall might happen.. (i'm not too positive about Banknifty )
Now .. interesting.. VIX is falling.. option premiums are coming down... with slight upmove in Indices.. :)
My SL to close shorts is at 31650/55 on BN Fut