Day Trading Stocks & Futures

'ICICI, Axis Bank fall after Fitch downgrade - Moneycontrol

But Axis bank went up and is now trading in the green. :p so much for the bad news.
Maybe it falls later
Stocks....even nifty futures always try to test our patience and lure us into trade...
only rattle snakes can make money out of it..;)

Riskyman

Stocks....even nifty futures always try to test our patience and lure us into trade...
only rattle snakes can make money out of it..;)
Nahi bhai. Bulls make money, Bears make money. Its the pigs that get slaughtered always.
Going long when market is in red, going short when market is green.. You get slaughtered routinely :p

toocool

Please do not waste your time on such things. Specially, if someone is saying they can give you tips for a fee or if they say they can teach you all these techniques for a fee. Its utter rubbish. No one can call intraday moves with such precision consistently. Instead, develop your own trading skills and trade within your own comfort zone. It will help you long term.
There are many many fakes on the internet so please tread with caution. This forum is an excellent place to learn more about trading so please invest your time/money resources wisely.
Well I am in market for years, I call rubbish when I see one

This one is not rubbish.....

All I asked what could be the theory used, fibonacci time analysis or gann or something else

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk