Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

So a man can't get even curious and for getting curious he will be crucified

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk
Bhai, I have no problems with anyone's curiosity. Even I have spent a significant years studying Gann etc. Thats no the point. I was merely pointing out that one should not spend money on learning esoteric things on the internet as there are many fakes/ not genuine people out there who run such scams for money.
Moreover, its not time tested and there is hardly any data to back such claims. There are many people who claim they can time the market and call each of its turn with precision. Maybe they exist. I dont know.

My problem is not that you want to learn something new. My problem is that I fear new guys who come to the market may think they found some holy grail and end up losing all their money. Therefore, the word of caution. If you have found someone who can tell the exact time when the market turns.. then it makes sense for you to ask the person himself. In all my time on this forum, I have not come across anyone who can do it with such precision. So your question to fellow boarders may be of no consequence ( Specially since you are not new to the market and to this forum).

I sincerely wish you good luck in your search. Even I started similarly with Gann long back. :)

mohan.sic

Well I am in market for years, I call rubbish when I see one

This one is not rubbish.....

All I asked what could be the theory used, fibonacci time analysis or gann or something else

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk
Hi,

Without any doubt most of people who give such predictions are frauds. So it is natural you get such negative comments when you ask for opinions. Please understand that & post web links of what you have seen. That will give clarity for others to say anything on that.

Bhai, I have no problems with anyone's curiosity. Even I have spent a significant years studying Gann etc. Thats no the point. I was merely pointing out that one should not spend money on learning esoteric things on the internet as there are many fakes/ not genuine people out there who run such scams for money.
Moreover, its not time tested and there is hardly any data to back such claims. There are many people who claim they can time the market and call each of its turn with precision. Maybe they exist. I dont know.

My problem is not that you want to learn something new. My problem is that I fear new guys who come to the market may think they found some holy grail and end up losing all their money. Therefore, the word of caution. If you have found someone who can tell the exact time when the market turns.. then it makes sense for you to ask the person himself. In all my time on this forum, I have not come across anyone who can do it with such precision. So your question to fellow boarders may be of no consequence ( Specially since you are not new to the market and to this forum).

I sincerely wish you good luck in your search. Even I started similarly with Gann long back. :)
I too traded based on gann..when later on analyzed the data...turnded out that he sold his books only....:)

Raj232

I too traded based on gann..when later on analyzed the data...turnded out that he sold his books only....:)
That was pure Gyan.. :)
Call buyers are getting "babaji ka thullu" .. Put buyers got it from morning itself. :) .. todays day was for writers who made red chutney of option buyers.. still time upto 3:30 PM .. grinding is going on .. !!!
1559638252749.jpeg

mohan.sic

I may be wrong, but I think Gann made it on selling books only at last stage of his career may be when trading dint work practically for him. But He was a big trader and a curious learner. I have read that he travelled to different parts of world studying ancient Astro, Planetary, Geometry and applying them to commodity price movements.

Call buyers are getting "babaji ka thullu" .. Put buyers got it from morning itself. :) .. todays day was for writers who made red chutney of option buyers.. still time upto 3:30 PM .. grinding is going on .. !!!
View attachment 35265
look at the smile of option selling guru...he is conveying something..

View attachment 35265
control bhai, control :DD

Raj232

View attachment 35265
Fake upmove lasted for 1 hour from 1:30 to 2:30 ... hitting stops of those in correct direction... :)