Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

it could be opposite also, first down and then up .
Banknifty closed on the previous day @ 31,589 .. according to my calculation the Banknifty index will move in the following range on Thursday:
31,300 on downside and 31,888 on the upside levels :)
Its already down 0.5 percent by now on Banknifty... once the RBI announcement is made, it can go down another 0.5 % saying it did not meet expectations.. :).. after that whatever happens.. happens.. !!!

Last edited:

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
The way Market is going down. Suspecting surprise in RBI policy which Big players already knows and adjusting positions accordingly.

Just a thought.
In my opinion, market tries hard bargain by threatening to go down so that govt/rbi/sebi makes favourable policies.

This happened in Western markets too during 2008 crash too and market participants got away with free money.

vikas2131

In my opinion, market tries hard bargain by threatening to go down so that govt/rbi/sebi makes favourable policies.

This happened in Western markets too during 2008 crash too and market participants got away with free money.
No need to come up with so many reasons. market can sell off on RBI day too. check out 5th of dec last year.

Last edited: