Day Trading Stocks & Futures

TraderRavi

low risk profile
i guess these moves have taken out almost all the people who were long today. so what next :D... any input from the swingers. any sense of direction.??

my guess is still long for this expiry. i guess bank will look at 32000/ but of course thats just my hope.
i took call will hold till the second support is broken decisively
pullback came in BN but not in nifty. 31000 PE already doubled from 80 to 160.

Hopefully STT comes down and other measures indicated are incorporated.
Not just down, it should be completely out . . .

Need to remind Modi sar that It has turned out to be an anti-national tax because of it business is shifting out of India , plus it was introduced by Chidu. ;)

the option chain actually indicates an upward movement in the bank. nifty is confusing. so ill hold my calls till there is a decisive candle closing below 31065. else will hold it all for the thursday expiry.

too much of manipulation, stop loss hunting etc. but kya khare, is bhooth ko sehna padega :D
All in your Mind... there is no such thing. Thinking about all this clouds your judgement. When your trades work, do you think your volume took out the stop hunters and the Fiis, and the Diis?
Forget all this and just listen to charts, yes listen, not see, as charts speak to you, once you give yourself a few thousand hours of screen time over a few years.

lemondew

Just sharing on can write to PM in this manner

http://pmopg.gov.in/pmocitizen/Grievancepmo.aspx

The PMO takes action and assigns the complaints to appropriate official.

Need to remind Modi sar that It has turned out to be an anti-national tax because of it business is shifting out of India , plus it was introduced by Chidu. ;)

All in your Mind... there is no such thing. Thinking about all this clouds your judgement. When your trades work, do you think your volume took out the stop hunters and the Fiis, and the Diis?
Forget all this and just listen to charts, yes listen, not see, as charts speak to you, once you give yourself a few thousand hours of screen time over a few years.

Ultimate truth of trading
:up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:

HEM

TraderRavi

low risk profile

STT taken out and transaction charges sud be halved. stamp duty is also crap tax for traders. how to be successful when there are so many taxes to be paid just to buy sell a scrip.