Day Trading Stocks & Futures

XRAY27

XRAY27

Swing trading no setup for today as LTF and TTF are moving in opposite direction,positional trade on RF is negated yesterday, intra is only trading side for today, yesterday was,losa day, 2 trades both hit SL in intra...:wtf::blackeye:,8 trades of continue loss..in intra :banghead::mad:

@Self-employedTrader Saw your post elsewhere saying you are a candle stick pattern trader.
You will know that Doji mean indecision. While they are good indicators, much depends on where and when they form. We are going into budget next month. Market will have certain expectations. I dont see any huge sell in the build up to the budget. Market remains buy on dips. Worst case, opens up the chop shop. Just my thoughts.
@Riskyman. I agree.. but at heights, sometimes if candle opens gap down after a gap-up red doji, the pattern will become like evening star bearish pattern. and it could fall - won't be a huge fall, yes. And budget news surely can drive Nifty and stocks. If opens gap up, most likely will be another indecisive candle, probably green - tricky trades.

vikas2131

Swing trading no setup for today as LTF and TTF are moving in opposite direction,positional trade on RF is negated yesterday, intra is only trading side for today, yesterday was,losa day, 2 trades both hit SL in intra...:wtf::blackeye:,8 trades of continue loss..in intra :banghead::mad:
First three months have not been good for trading, it seems to me.