Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vikas2131

Thank God, I got out of Maruti Suzuki the moment I sensed demand slowing down...

Smart_trade
Whole auto sector is in trouble around the world. Until one senses some kind of bottom in the situation , pointless to buy the stock but i think this stock will do fine in next leg of bull market too though may not be as good as it has done in past.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Cobrapost had warned about DHFL scam in jan 2019, everyone brushed them aside thinking they are congress mouthpiece (it is yet to be seen if the current crisis is direct result of any scam, however going by IL&FS inquiry it could be). Some blame lies to cobrapost too, they were too focused on accusing ruling party rather then highlighting actual scam

edit: dates were incorrect

Last edited:

Riskyman

Thank God, I got out of Maruti Suzuki the moment I sensed demand slowing down...

Smart_trade
Its down 30% from the top which is not very significant considering its went up 5 times since 2014. There may be some more pain. I dont track this one closely. Very deep corrections further may be good for long term investors?? What level would you consider buying it?

Riskyman

Hi @Riskyman . I read your footer. Do you really think Nifty can reach 6800-7200 levels? How would you clarify your observation? Thanks for your view on Nifty..
Hahaha. My cycle theory is failing. Where Nifty is trading now, its unlikely to make steep corrections.
My MC analysis was based long term charts so if I have made any error in my calculations (which at the moment looks like a major error) then the outcome/price target could get moved by a year or two :(. So, we could be looking at 2020/2021 who knows when for a 50% drop.

These days Ive stopped being bothered about what will happen after 3 days let alone think about what happens in a year. But for the sake of entertainment, I will set new targets for 2020-21 and so on and so forth:p

PS: Interestingly, Jan 2018, Cycles did catch the correction in both midcaps and small cap Indices. It predicted a 50% fall but correction stopped short at close to 30% & 40% respectively. Its worked well on a few stocks as well but on Nifty it has been a disaster with Nifty just climbing up. The only hope was the 15% downmove we got from 11750 to 10,000. Maybe, this was the correction it predicted and I got the depth of it all wrong. I dont know. Its still work in progress.

Last edited:
Hahaha. My cycle theory is failing. Where Nifty is trading now, its unlikely to make steep corrections.
My MC analysis was based long term charts so if I have made any error in my calculations (which at the moment looks like a major error) then the outcome/price target could get moved by a year or two :(. So, we could be looking at 2020/2021 who knows when for a 50% drop.

These days Ive stopped being bothered about what will happen after 3 days let alone think about what happens in a year. But for the sake of entertainment, I will set new targets for 2020-21 and so on and so forth:p

PS: Interestingly, Jan 2018, Cycles did catch the correction in both midcaps and small cap Indices. It predicted a 50% fall but correction stopped short at close to 30% & 40% respectively. Its worked well on a few stocks as well but on Nifty it has been a disaster with Nifty just climbing up. The only hope was the 15% downmove we got from 11750 to 10,000. May this was the correction it predicted and I got the depth of it all wrong. I dont know. Its still work in progress.
Don't worry @Riskyman . There are more people expecting Nifty to correct like yourself than to go up today. That's why the today's daily red Doji candle. Lets see what will happen with Nifty.