Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

Great to hear. I mostly see guys here trading Nifty and BN(not that I care:p). So, I have more or less stopped discussing stocks for intraday.
Most of the strong stocks are already in the Nifty 50. So, apart from Nifty stocks, I have a list of extremely weak stocks like Rcap/rinfra etc. When Market moves, sometimes you can catch 4-5% no-brainer moves on them.
stocks( or more scrips) should always be part of the trading set, I used to be locked to BNF only but then you are prone to forced trades that result in forced errors.
IF you have more options, then you can trade setups that have more probability.

Riskyman

stocks( or more scrips) should always be part of the trading set, I used to be locked to BNF only but then you are prone to forced trades that result in forced errors.
IF you have more options, then you can trade setups that have more probability.
Well said!. Nifty and BN move side ways many times forcing traders to enter chop shop.
With stocks we always have a handful of movers and shakers that can give some returns. Like you, I also used to be stuck to a couple of instruments. Thankfully, a couple of years ago I realized diversification is key even in intraday trading!