Day Trading Stocks & Futures

mohan.sic

mohan bhai , how much you make %wise by scalping options in a month ?
I make between 2 k to 5 k in a day including both scalping and small intraday trades. Some days I don't trade at all. Cash in ac in never more than 1.5 lakh as I place payouts of profits.

% of returns on 1 or 1.5 lakh options capital is huge. on a average more than 30% monthly. But at the same time, I cannot replicate the result by deploying more capital. I tried and burnt the ac couple of times.
At the same time, am making money conformably when I trade with 1 lakh capital in ac by using 10 to 30 k per trade.

banknifty - This is how how it turned out. Market is always awesome as long as we understand it
View attachment 36086
Further development on bank nifty. there are chances for bank nifty to fall below 30506 before any meaningful up move.looks like waves are getting complicated because of nifty and banknifty futures. for me to gain confidence on this count it has to fall below 30506. but meanwhile if it clears the yesterday swing high around 30720 then price move higher further and counts will be adjusted. lets see
1562825303951.png

kharikumaar

its more than 2 hours and still open = high 11561 not broken :banghead:
today is expiry. lot of short calls to be squared. most probably it will play with the index up and down for some time before deciding. the volumes have been indicating an upmove to me since yesterday. i bought next week calls in the afternoon yesterday and holding them till tomorrow.
the index may move very rapidly , thats why i am just sitting quiet with no fresh trades

Further development on bank nifty. there are chances for bank nifty to fall below 30506 before any meaningful up move.looks like waves are getting complicated because of nifty and banknifty futures. for me to gain confidence on this count it has to fall below 30506. but meanwhile if it clears the yesterday swing high around 30720 then price move higher further and counts will be adjusted. lets see
View attachment 36108
It broke the wave a of triangle B. so it has chances for up move now. counts need adjustment. Might be making LD. using zig zag waves. or wave B is making double 3 or triple 3 instead of triangle and we might still have to revisit the levels.as long as it doesnt break above 30727, I would like to stick with the current count.

Last edited: