Day Trading Stocks & Futures

It broke the wave a of triangle B. so it has chances for up move now. counts need adjustment. Might be making LD. using zig zag waves. or wave B is making double 3 or triple 3 instead of triangle and we might still have to revisit the levels.as long as it doesnt break above 30727, I would like to stick with the current count.
It touched 30727 and hence counts adjusted. I was wrong earlier. Now I have adjusted the counts of fall to accommodate the wave 4 at the right place. There has been no change in structure whatsoever.Just wave 3 got placed at the wrong place and now adjusted and rest automatically fell in place. so as suspected it is making LD in Nifty, banknifty futures, Banknifty index. I personally feel its better to sit on sides lines today because after completion of this LD we will have abc correction on the down side. So it would need lot of patience and might be a waste of time today. lets see if there is a strong sign before the eod atleast
1562832009861.png

ya upmove for carry forward traders. But who knows if it opens gap up or down .

But for intraday day players Bn fut opened at 30670 and now at 30700. hardly 30 points
I am scalping in calls from morning and hardly made any profit due to loss in premiums. waste of time.
hmmm
it depends on trading mindset
and my trading mindset and your trading mindset are distant apart
so I cannot think your way of trading and you cannot think my way of trading

checkmate7

It touched 30727 and hence counts adjusted. I was wrong earlier. Now I have adjusted the counts of fall to accommodate the wave 4 at the right place. There has been no change in structure whatsoever.Just wave 3 got placed at the wrong place and now adjusted and rest automatically fell in place. so as suspected it is making LD in Nifty, banknifty futures, Banknifty index. I personally feel its better to sit on sides lines today because after completion of this LD we will have abc correction on the down side. So it would need lot of patience and might be a waste of time today. lets see if there is a strong sign before the eod atleast
View attachment 36109
1562835291226.png

Looks to me wave v has completed. it might correct now for abc correction

Is there anyone following TCS intraday?