Day Trading Stocks & Futures

our most nationalist FM has just tweeted "i've been working on economy" . :D
Kya aap akele samhaal paaoge Indian economy ko? Desh khathre main hain to contribute karo apna inputs, to help the country... All.. Mazhaak udaane se Indian nahin pak banoge.. Modi bhi humlogonki tharah insaan hai, superhuman nahin... Agar aap superhuman hain tho bachaalo economy ko, aap ko PM banadoonga

Kya aap akele samhaal paaoge Indian economy ko? Desh khathre main hain to contribute karo apna inputs, to help the country... All.. Mazhaak udaane se Indian nahin pak banoge.. Modi bhi humlogonki tharah insaan hai, superhuman nahin... Agar aap superhuman hain tho bachaalo economy ko, aap ko PM banadoonga
bhakt spotted :D this is not my work and this common argument given by you is typical bhakt argument does not hold water. as a citizen my work is to pay taxes, give vote and follow laws . and if needed criticize the govt mazak to hoga if govt is working in this fashion criticism to hoga and if you think it makes me paki then god bless you and your thinking, there minisual chance even god can help you in this . modi is not superman agreed and thts why he and his govt facing the music if working like this on eco front. you should see swamy interview as per your kiddish logic he is also paki.

ppl have given strong mandate to do strong work rather than doing such stuff not . come out of your fool's paradise and support the govt but dont surrender your senses to govt.

FM had a press briefing about her meeting with banks....some very good proposals are discussed and decision taken. Example : Banks should lend quickly to NBFC to good NBFCs and not paint all NBFC with the same brush, bank should lend to new borrowers,they should not declare SMEs with stressed assets as NPAs and work out a reschedulement plan with the unit to bring it back on track.....these are good and honest efforts...

My take is Govt should kickstart the economy's growth engine by reducing max IT rates which were promised by earlier FM,rationalise GST rates...and incentivise large industries to increase their production and then give credit to customers through NBFC or directly so that the demand is generated....without starting the industrial growth engine , imparting liquidity to customers is of no use...he does not have confidence to take and use it and return the money in stipulated time....I did not like the proposal to lend to 1:5 new borrowers...this target giving to banks may result in lending to nonworthy customers and that will create new NPAs.The credit worthiness of the customer is to be left to the best judgement of the banks.

We will see what effect these efforts bring in...but her efforts look very sincere and genuine.....

Smart_trade

Last edited:
A press conference at 10 am tomorrow
What's wrong with the Finance Minister, trying to hold press conferences during market hours? It's unethical, as it brings huge swings in the markets. What's holding them back from a 8.30 am press conference or a 4 pm press conference? It's not a defense press conference, announcing going to war with some country that it cannot be delayed or preponed by a few hours. No other finance minister has hogged so much screen time in 15 days as this one. Disgusting.

A press conference at 10 am tomorrow
What's wrong with the Finance Minister, trying to hold press conferences during market hours? It's unethical, as it brings huge swings in the markets. What's holding them back from a 8.30 am press confused or a 4 pm press conference? It's not a defense press conference, announcing going to war with some country that it cannot be delayed or prepared by a few hours. No other finance minister has hogged so much screen time in 15 days as this one. Disgusting.
Your point about holding the press conference in market time is valid...but we criticise the Govt that they are not taking any steps to address the economic situation and when they do something and share the same with us we say no other finance minister hogged so much screen time.....she is taking various steps and sharing with the public. We are also going through unprecedented difficult period caused by demand recession,trade wars,geo political tensions and on top of that sudden shock of oil....and these need continuous monitoring, taking steps to rectify the situation and also share the same with people.

Smart_trade

Your point about holding the press conference in market time is valid...but we criticise the Govt that they are not taking any steps to address the economic situation and when they do something and share the same with us we say no other finance minister hogged so much screen time.....she is taking various steps and sharing with the public. We are also going through unprecedented difficult period caused by demand recession,trade wars,geo political tensions and on top of that sudden shock of oil....and these need continuous monitoring, taking steps to rectify the situation and also share the same with people.

Smart_trade
I have no issues with what she is doing or not doing. My only grouse is with press conferences during market hours.
Have already given up on economy, it's a cycle, will repair itself in a few years.